Chapter 11

Warning:Short like me(seriously its short I'm 148cm)

~Somewhere in the dark abyss from chapters ago with a random P.O.V change~

Y/n knelt in front of the screen.She let out a quivering breath.Her fingertips gained contact with the screen.Giving her the comfort of warmth.The only warmth she felt in this dark and cold abyss of emptiness.

She stared at the screen.Her heart was swelling with joy.Her heart was heavy.Tears were forming in her eyes.Her grin slowly grew.Her fist shook lightly.She chuckled.

What is this feeling?

Y/n has heard of people who laughed when someone was sad and was told a joke while crying once.

That was not what the feeling felt like.

Was this the feeling of mixed emotions?

No not that either.

This...was more intense and

Dangerous

The sight of her hand(from the screen) gripping Annabeth's neck has settled an emotion in her

She felt

She felt

"Satisfied?"

Y/N turned around.Her eyes widened slightly,shocked.But returned backed to their normal state.

"Ah its you"Y/n hummed"And oddly yes"

"You feel excited"the feminine voice decreasing to a low whisper,walking slowly towards Y/n.

"Mm"you responded

"You want to see more of her suffering"she cooed,lifting your chin with her thumb.

Y/n's eyes were staring directly at the female.

She tilted her head.

"Hm"you agreed and smiled slightly"What game are you playing?"

"Gaea?"

Word Count:219