Chapter 4

Percy P.O.V
I stared at Annabeth dreamily.Her long blond curles tied up onto a high ponytail.The way it trails down her back.Her shocking grey eyes and tanned face practically screamed.

"Hey I'm smart listen to me!!"

She spoke with unmatched confidence and as her idiot I cannot help but feel pathetic. If I were her,I would have been a stuttering mess.My confidence would only kick in when I give a battle speech.After Nico would be Y/N and then the seven.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Y/N stumble a bit.
I couldn't help but feel worried. Many thoughts mushroomed in my mind.

Is she okay?

Did someone poison her?

Should I have let her rest?

Did she even eat?

I glanced at her plate only to see the same amount of rice she recieved and her fried chicken that she was practically fingering.She didn't eat too much.However the hunger should kick in tomorrow.

Y/N fell backwards fortunately for her, I was behind her. I caught her and realised how thin thin she was.

"Has she been eating at all?"

"Hey you alright?" I gently slapped her cheeks.

She stood out of my hands really quick.She turned to look at me grinning. It wasn't her usual carefree grin,this time it was her,

'I will slit your throat if you touch me again' grin

I noticed she radiated a more powerful than usual aura. I knew the powers she inherited from Dad was stronger than mine but she did not radiate the same power as before.I looked at her straight in the eye hoping to read something but,her eyes.

Her eyes were more green than usual.