Chapter 1

I'll be changing perspectives you'll see ;))

Everyone left to have their dinner amd to celebrate the fall of Gaea. Y/N trudged to her cabin,mentally and physically exhausted.She forgot how it felt to sleep on an actual bed without anyone sleeping beside her.

Back in the Argo || she had to share a room with Annabeth due to the lack of rooms. Y/N would find herself waking up to Annabeth sleel talking

"The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell"

Right into Y/N's ear.She smiled sadly,remembering Leo shooing away Buford the table when he or she or it she wasn't sure herself would barge in the room with mini Hedge shouting

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!"

Y/N opened her cabin door and flopped onto bed he face meeting her cool unused bedsheets.She felt too tired to change her clothes and comb her h/c hair had pieces of dirt,rock and monster dust in it. Her orange Camp Half Blood shirt had monster dust,dirt,sweat and blood caked on it,the same with her grey leggings. Y/n was about to slip onto the land of Morpheus.Until someone entered the room.

Y/N did not know it was as because she covered her face with her sheets.Doing the natural thing to do at the moment,she gripped a pillow and threw it at where the door was supposed to be.Y/N didn't hear an "Oof" or what so she knew the person caught it. Earning a groan from the 16 year old.

"What do you want?!" She snapped lifting the covers off her face.

"Come on Y/N-iee we have to eat and you'll dirty your bed" Perseus nagged

Y/N just nodded,she was to exhausted to leave a sarcastic reply and she just left the cabin with her half brother.