Actual Chapter 12

A/N: Hey uh sorry

"Game?"Gaea cooed"What game?"

You tensed slightly.For once actually nervous instead of scared,angry or sad while talking to a deity.I mean who could know what this woman was up to.Gaea was acting too strange.You knew that her usual self was slightly more malicious.Currently,she's hiding her true intentions.

"You know what I mean"You seethed.

Gaea smirked.Her eyes looking down on you in a taunting manner.She stood up abruptly,roughly throwing your chin up with the fingers that were holding it.You yelped lightly stumbling from your sitting position.

"You've always wanted revenge on that"You noticed her shoulders tensed slightly in anger."Daughter of Athena"she hissed her jaw clenched,making it sound forced.

"Tormenting you when nobody is around"She started circling around you.

You looked away from Gaea.

"Making you do what you don't want to do."Her voice smooth as silk

You stared at the ground with a familiar feeling called.

Guilt

"Don't you just hate how she treats you?Every.Single.Time?"she continued as she stopped circling you like the wild vulture she is.

"Shut up"you intervened"I'm used to it"Desperately trying to defend yourself from her harsh words.

"Ah bup bup bup Y/N"She tutted wagging her finger at you like a dog.To be honest,her dialogue made you cringe slightly.Literally who says 'bup bup bup' nowadays.What is this a fanfiction?

"You've always been the stronger one Y/N"she said seriously."You could easily destroy her with a snap of your fingers"she hummed snapping her fingers,leaving them in that saranghae heart pose thingy.

"You would be such a powerful ally!"she grinned,gripping her hands together.

At this,you stood up.Your hands twitching for the cold feeling of your dearest sword.Your instincts practically screaming at you.Unfortunately,you have nothing to defend yourself with.The familiar feeling on your neck from your necklace absent from where it was supposed to be.All you have to attempt to defend yourself with are your fist.And obviously,you cannot just shout"FIST FIGHT" and literally fist fight a primordial.

"What are you implying?"you warily said,raising an eyebrow.

Oh that old sentence you would teasingly say to a friend when they insult you indirectly.It was said with a whole lot of friendly wariness.Once they will directly tell you what they were implying, its like a free ticket to punch them in the arm or throw whatever you are holding at them.But,unfortunately,this sentence that you use on your friends and your English Literature classes is a double edged sword.Depending on what the situation you are in when you use it,the phrase can hide the malicious intent behind it.

"She is implying,"A new male voice chimed in.

Gaea grinned more widely than before, muttering a "About time you show up"

Cold,calculating and powerful golden eyes stared coldly at your form,making your breath hitch and your sea green orbs shrink in horror.The man who has tormented you at the same time helped you as a child to become as strong as you are now.Unwanted memories flashed through your mind.

"For you to join us"Kronos smirked tauntingly at your quivering form.

"Long time no see Y/N"

Word count:500

Mmm beautifully exact oh ya that 500 words does not count the two A/Ns so yeah.K have a nice day bye