Chapter 14

"Y-You"Y/N snarled at the smug golden irised Titan.

"In the flesh"Kronos said,lending out a hand.

Y/N growled,slapping his hand away from her.She scooted away from both the deities.

"Why and how are you here you bastard"She growled,her fist shaking in fear and rage.

Kronos scoffed,putting on a hurt facade,"That is no way to treat your father Y/N I took care of you as a child!"

"Yes sure because beating a child half to death is a fatherly thing to do"

"THEN WHERE WAS YOUR FATHER POSEIDON FOR ALL THOSE YEARS!"Kronos snapped.

Y/N stared at the ground ,feeling provoked.It was true,she had always wondered where Poseidon was for all those years as a child.She regained her composure and glared at the titan.

"A-Answer the damn question Kronos"She said,uncertainly.

'Can't let him get to you Y/N'She screamed in her mind

Kronos's eyes narrowed dangerously at the girl.

"Well remember when you thought you have gotten rid of my soul?"Kronos chided"You know where all titan souls go right Y/N?"

She gasped in realisation.How could she have forgotten.How could have everyone else have forgotten.The gods,the demigods,the nymphs and everyone else who went through the first great prophecy have been so dense.

Kronos smirked at you,knowing you had pieced it all together,"Tartarus,correct"(This is like my history teacher when nobody replies to his question)

"So when you and your brother sent me to Tartarus,all I had to do was wait until the doors of death open again"He inspected his nails"Which hm,"He let out an airy chuckle"Didn't take long at all"

"And here I am!STANDING BEFORE YOUR EYES!"Kronos grinned madly,he spreaded his arms to his sides"STRONGER THAN BEFORE!"He roared.

Kronos looked at Y/N.She flinched,she has never seen that look appear on Kronos's face before.Kronos had this genuine emphatic,caring look on his face.He bent down in front of her.Y/N just stared at him with a lost look in her eyes.

"You could be strong too Y/N"Kronos said,nothing but gentleness in his voice,no sign of deceive in his eyes,"You don't have to be pitied anymore"She began to tear up.

Kronos's eyes softened at the poor girl's form.

"No one could and would harm you"

He placed Y/N's head on his chest as she continued to sob.She did not retaliate,she just gave in to his hug.

"You would be respected"He cooed.

At this point,Y/N's body was racked with sobs.She just let it out.All her pain,her misery,hatred and rage flowed out of her.

"If you're strong,you'll be invincible towards anyone,you won't gain the humiliation of defeat.You know,you're not like any other Poseidon spawn"

Y/N glanced up.

"Most of his spawns were born with the fatal flaw of loyalty,"Kronos patted her head"But you,you have the fatal flaw of lust of power"

"But I'm weak"Y/N croaked"Everyone says so"

"The only reason you are weak is because of those gods"Kronos seethed"They believe those who are stronger than them shall perish,just because they couldn't deal with the fact that there is someone stronger than them"

"Admit it Y/N you have always had a hatred for the gods"Kronos's eyes narrowed at you,"If you come with me,us,we will make you strong"

Gaea joined in.

"Y/N let me show you something"Gaea said, waving her hand to her side as a misty image appeared.It was like an Iris message but it seemed more like a mirror than a gateway.

Y/N's eyes widened at the image.She gasped,she placed her fingertips against the mirror like screen.

"W-Wait"she said,breathily.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Is that the throne room?"