Chapter Four

Katy:

I stumbled up the stairs not looking up from my phone, staring down at it in disbelief. Luke Hemmings, Luke Hemmings, from Five Seconds Of Summer had spilled coffee on me, given me his number, and then practically asked me on a date.

Emily had left before she could see me trip up the top step. When I got to the door I fumbled with the keys and then got in. I went straight to my bed. I plopped myself on to my bed and screamed into my pillow. I'm pretty sure all of the Upper Westside heard my slightly muffled scream.

Later I got a text from Emily asking what was for dinner. Dinner was fruit smoothies. We hadn't bought groceries in so long. I felt kinda bad. I felt like I should have gone grocery shopping.

I put on some music and began to change clothes. I stripped off my coffee stained shirt and threw it in the washer. Then I wiggled out of my black skinny jeans and hopped into the shower. I like to take really long hot showers to clear my mind. I couldn't get over what happened that morning. It was crazy.

When I got out of the shower I checked my phone. Ten messages from Luke and one missed call. I was kinda worried I called him back.

"Hey, Luke you called?" "Yeah." "Did you call for any particular reason?" "Yeah" "Okay?" I said starting to get a little annoyed. Luke chuckled. "I called you because I wanted to hear your voice." "Luke, you don't even know my last name..." "I'll learn it in time" "Luke I have to make dinner, I'll text you later?" "Alright goodbye, Jane Doe," and the call ended.