Chapter Ten

Katy:

Luke answered the door. "Katy! Emily is here!" I got up from my seat and ran over to greet her. We hugged and then I stepped back. Luke cleared his throat, "Hi I'm Luke."

"Oh, uh, I'm Emily." We walked back to where the other boys were playing FIFA.

"Hey guys, this is my friend Emily." Calum jumped up and stuck his hand out.

"Hi!" Calum was suddenly acting extra chirpy. Em and I exchanged looks. I winked at her, and she stared at her feet. "Do you want to sit?" Calum offered. Emily didn't respond so I pushed her forward. Luke, Calum, Emily and I sat on the couch, while Ash and Mikey sat on the floor.

Michael and Ashton hadn't even bothered to look up. Their eyes were glued to the screen in front of them. It was probably one the most awkward things I'd ever experienced. Calum was scrolling through twitter, and every once in a while he would look at Luke. Emily and I just kept looking at each other. We were both thinking "how the hell we ended up in our favorite band's flat?"

Calum kicked Michael in the back and Michael turned around quickly. "What the hell was that for?" Calum tilted his head towards Emily and I. Then Michael elbowed Ashton. Ashton turned off the TV and stood up.

Then he came over to the couch and laid a cross our laps. It was so awkward. His feet were in Emily's lap, his long legs in Calum's, his butt and torso in Luke's, and his head in mine. He reached up and wrapped one of my curls around his finger, then he busted out laughing. "Nice to meet you!" He was so chirpy.

Michael pulled Ashton off and stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"So you're the girl Luke's been talking about?" Michael smiled.

"I guess?" I wasn't sure how to reply. I still wasn't sure why I was even with Luke I told him I didn't really care about the shirt, but he insisted.

Calum spoke up "Can we get some food? I'm really really really really really really really really really-"

"Cal!" Ashton cut him off, "We get it!" We all got off the couch and stood there while the boys tried to figure out where they wanted to go.

"Panda Express!" Michael said.

"Yeah"

"Totally" Calum and Ashton agreed

Luke looked at me asking permission if we go there again.

"It's fine" I nodded.

"I'll drive Katy, Calum can drive Em, can I call you 'Em'?"

"Yeah that's fine" Emily giggled

"Okay, I'll drive Katy, Calum can drive Em and Ash you and Mikey can go together."

Emily looked at me and I winked at her. Emily and I were 5sos fans, and she had a crush on Calum for as long as I can remember, and now Calum was going to be her chauffeur. She turned pink.

Then Luke took me by the hand and led me out of the house.