Chapter Two

Luke:

That girl I spilled coffee on, she was beautiful. How she had stayed calm with hot coffee dripping off her, I'll never know. She was so cool about it. She wasn't mad, or embarrassed, she was fine with what had happened. She was kinda awkward too. But a good awkward.

People say love at first sight doesn't happen, but from what I just experienced, I'm starting to think it does. I had to call Calum and tell him.

"CALUM!" "Um, yeah..."
"THE MOST AMAZING THING JUST HAPPENED!" "Are we collaborating with Green Day?" "No, I just met a girl! She was so cool. I spilled my coffee on her and she didn't even freak out. She was so level headed."

"That's cool. Was she pretty?" "Beautiful. As radiant as the sun. Her eyes were full of life, her smile could end wars and cure cancer. Her hair, her hair reminded me of curly fries." "Like French fries?" "Yeah, but she has brown hair."

"Neat." "Neat? Neat? Calum, I meet this amazing girl and all you say is 'neat'?" "When are you going to let us meet her?" "In about a week or so I'll invite her and her friend over. I have to win her heart."

"She has a friend?" Calum said slightly amused, "I'd like to meet her and her friend" "Cal, I have to go, I'm in the car, headed home I have ideas, I need to write them down and work on a song," I was getting really excited. "Wait, what's her name?" "Katy," and the call ended.