|4|

Yoongi looked down at the teenager, who was now looking at the ground with furrowed brows, proving that it was news to her as well.

The four guys looked at Yoongi in disbelief, nobody saying anything else.

"Are you going to introduce yourselves or what?" He said slightly annoyed.

The four boys awkwardly made their way in front of the two, lining up.

The boy with blond hair spoke up first, showing a sweet smile that made his eyes shape into crescents. It looked a bit forced, but Y/N understood why.

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you..Y/N, right?" He questioned lightly, still looking at her with that fake smile, she cringed inwardly.

The fact I can tell it isn't real just makes it look worse, ugh..

Y/N nodded her head, showing off a small smile in return.

She was confused though.

Why are they being nice to me..?

The one next to Jimin began.

"I'm Taehyung, sorry about earlier today..." He muttered the last part, a shy rectangular smile forming upon his face. Y/N heard his mumbles and shrugged her shoulders as if it were nothing. Taehyung seemed to understand and his face showed signs of relief.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi or J-Hope!" The copper-haired man stated excitedly, or was it nervousness? A mix of both maybe? He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled widely. He had an attractive smile, one that almost made the blood rush to Y/N's cheeks. Almost. She brushed it off before the blood could even start its transit. She took note that he seemed.. a bit interested in meeting her.

"...I'm Jungkook, it's nice to meet you.." He mumbled quietly, looking at you. He didn't seem like much of a people person, so to say. He studied you curiously after announcing himself, there was something a bit off... he couldn't put his finger on it.

Not soon after his introduction, Jin entered the room standing beside the chair. He noticed they already knew of Y/N. He looked at Yoongi, silently asking for an explanation.

"I heard your plans from the hallway, went ahead and finished early." Yoongi answered bluntly.

Jin's mouth formed an 'o' in understanding, peering down at Y/N who was still in the chair from earlier. A hint of amusement appeared on his features as she looked up at him. She looked so childlike and calm as she rested her cheek on her knee, staring up at him. They watched each other intently, a bit longer than they should've. The others were getting a little uncomfortable in the silence until Jimin and Yoongi cleared their throats simultaneously as if they were both thinking the same thing.

Jin jumped slightly and his cheeks flushed a light pink, his hands going slipping into his pockets as his mind came back to him.

"I'm Seokjin, but I go by Jin if you'd prefer calling me that instead. I hope we can get to know each other well, it seems we have a bit in common already." He chuckled lightly, remembering the kitchen incident from earlier that day.

Y/N granted him a real smile, honestly enjoying his company. He gave off a sort of warm aura, something she needed that day. The four that had just introduced themselves were interested to say in the least, Jin seemed to have the best impression and even pulled a smile out of her, they almost felt jealous of his achievement. You could see the envy on Hoseok though, his bottom lip had pushed out to show a small pout. Was his opening not exciting enough? Or was it too much? Y/N was busy thinking about how she genuinely began to like Jin. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Jin faced everybody, or rather the ones who had just recently met Y/N, cleared his throat and started talking.