|12|

Yoongi was walking back to his room, his brain simulating a blender on speed and steroids. The last time he was called Suga was... back when he and Y/N were working together. The beginning was when they both made a pact to run away from the place they were told to call home. While Y/N was neglected most of her life and was only used for helping produce the "goods," Yoongi wasn't too much different. His parents shoved a pie of responsibility into his face as soon as he could take two steps without falling, and he too, learned how to care for himself without their help. The unsuspecting family friends praised him for being so mature at such a young age.

They had met in a series of events. Yoongi's father would take the 14 year old to his dealer's house to show how the business worked a few times each month. Though scarce, the visits were enough to spark a connection between the two. The adults would show their child how to work their craft, Y/N's mother and Yoongi's father both. Y/N was a tester, immune to addiction to the illegal substances that some would kill for, just for another taste. That was her reason, to test.  That was her purpose. Yoongi's father was paid to disperse the drugs to customers in different areas. The business was slowly but surely growing. Y/N's mother and father would produce, and Yoongi's business would send and deliver. After each little session of teaching the young ones, the adults would move the conversation to the living room and leave the kids to each other's company.

Y/N, would try and refrain from talking the teenager's ear off, but the samples of whatever she took what make everything slip out.

Every little question,

opinion,

feeling.

She annoyed Yoongi to the moon and back, but he knew she couldn't help it.

It took more than one visit, but eventually he gave in to her attempts to make conversation.

He didn't regret it though, not one single moment,

because it wasn't long until they were planning to escape,

and then making a run for the first time in their adolescent lives.

It was the best decision he had ever made.

He was about to grip the doorknob to his bedroom door, but a large hand gripped his right shoulder and jerked him around. His back hit the closed door and it rattled.

Alas, a seething leader.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him and crossed his arms, "What?"

"Why did she call you 'Suga?' Have you two met before?" Namjoon asked with matching eyes, staring him down.

"She must've thought I was somebody else. Don't blame her, she was only just waking up." Yoongi explained and turned around to open his door, but he was pulled back once again.

"What the hell is your problem!?" He almost yelled, roughly shoving the other away and then stepping forward threateningly.

  "Chul said the drug caused memory loss, so her mind was stuck in a different time. One where she wasn't... 'mute.'" He huffed and looked to the side after remembering that encounter. "Not to mention, she recognized YOUR face, said YOUR old nickname." The leader replied in the same tone, the argument echoing down the hall.