|15|

Y/N's eyes slowly opened, she stared at the ceiling, not bothering to get up. Wherever she was, it was extremely comfortable. Although, she was a bit hot, so she stuck her foot out of the side.

She couldn't remember much of her dream at all, even though she just woke from it. It must mean that nothing bad happened, was this the first good dream she had here? She remembered her old house and her friends, some glowing plants, a palace..? It went blurry after she walked through the front gate.

At least it wasn't another nightmare..

OH MY FUCK

IT WASN'T ANOTHER NIGHTMARE

Y/N smiled to herself, finally sitting up and looking around. There was a window, but the only light shining through was faint.

Must be late, jeez how long did I sleep?

She smacked her lips and scooted out of bed, neatening the bed as she usually would. As she pulled the final pillow where she thought it looked best, she caught a familiar odor she felt stupid for not noticing beforehand. She felt the itch prick at her skin like needles and it was stronger than before, sweat droplets already forming along her hairline. She gave a quick look at the room to see if it looked okay, then went right out into the hallway. Maybe a bit too fast, because she bumped right into Jungkook, who was just about to open the door. He was holding a grey cotton bag and wearing the same thing he wore that morning.

He looked down and held the bag out for her to grab, "Uhm, Jin got you some clothes and shower stuff earlier," He watched her itch her forearm, pausing in the middle of his sentence to think about why she might be doing that. His mind instantly went to a darker area, one littered with spoons and lighters,

"..I didn't think you.." Did she? No, well, possibly.. Wait, all she was doing was scratching an itch, why did his mind take such a sharp turn at a small action? He scolded himself; He tended to think of the worst first, it wasn't. She's probably too young to have tried anyways, she would've lost her mind by now.

Y/N had grabbed his arm tightly, trying to get his attention back to her, "Where's the bathroom?"

"The ..bathroom?" He blinked, "There aren't any on this floor, so-"

"Yeah, Yeah I know that already, which one is close and has a shower?"

"Oh, Jimin's room is on the first floor by the stairs. I'm sure he'll-"

"Thanks," Y/N yanked the bag out of his hands and dashed away, down the stairs.

"She didn't even let me finish.. what's up with her?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, heading down the stairs as well.

She opened the door to what looked like Jimin's room, he was laying back on the bed after all.

His head perked up as she entered in a hasty pace, "Do you need something?"

She merely looked at him before half running to the open bathroom and locking the double doors, leaving him alone to raise an eyebrow at her.

The bathroom (inspiration: , ) had much lighter colors than Namjoon's. Multiple variations of tan marble tiling made the floor, and paint the color of steamed milk coated the walls. The wall to her right had dark floor cabinets white counter along itself and the corner it was at, sitting on the counter was various skin and hair products and different sizes of towels. What stopped the counter from continuing along that wall was a large shower with a glass front, the marble coloring the walls of the shower. The tile of it was much smaller and square, but had the same tan color scheme and a smooth texture. Instead of one head, there were two large square shaped ones coming from the ceiling, along with the corresponding knobs that controlled the temperature of the water. There was also a complimentary detachable shower head on the right side of the wall, the same design as the ones hanging overhead. Above the knobs was a space in the wall to sit things such as soaps or other shower goods. It was currently empty.