|1|

...

...

I'm cold...

...

She tried to move around, only to struggle.

She pouted.

Why...?

Opening her eyes, she saw nothing, there was a black cloth bag put over her head. There was tape around her neck as well to secure the bag in place. She had room to breathe comfortably, and the bag was thin enough to see that the room she was in was lit.

The room was quiet. She must be the only one in the room.

She kept in mind that if she were to make too much loud noise, it could end badly for her or at least tell her keepers she was up. She decided to keep it down and attempt to at least escape from what's keeping her in place. After that, she could decipher what to do next.

She felt around with her hands, maybe she could find out what was holding her in place. Her fingertips brushed against what was wrapped around her wrists, lightly running along the thin strips.

Duct tape.

She smirked to herself; she knew how to get out of it, but she wanted to know her entire predicament before attempting anything.

She was tied to a wobbly wooden chair. Her arms were behind her back and one ankle taped to each chair leg, her waist taped to the back, and her neck was taped to the back as well. The back of the chair was very long and reached the top of her head. Taping her neck seemed a bit extra and unneeded, but she decided not to think much of it for now. If she wanted to get out of this quickly, she could pull her wrists apart very quickly, ripping the bonds for the hands, but she wasn't sure about the feet. She wasn't trying to flatter herself, but she might accidentally rip the legs off the front of the chair if she tried that same plan. She'd have to be quick and stand up, turn around, catch the chair, not trip on the chair's remnants, and be quiet throughout the entire thing. Which was nearly impossible for your usual human being.

Or, she could rip just the bonds on her wrists, take the bag off her head and be able to see what she's doing. It seemed like a smart idea, she could be more aware of her surroundings as well. At the moment, all she could figure out was that she was in some sort of room. It was chilly, so that meant she was either in some sort of small room or structure outside with no electricity (the season being Winter, so the room temperature would be low, especially without electricity), or the people that took her weren't afraid to pay lots for air conditioning. She decided to test her theories.

Click

...

Click

...

The clicking of her tongue didn't echo very much if at all. The room seemed to be soundproofed, all except for the floor, felt like tile or concrete beneath her shoes. If another gang had kidnapped her, they sure knew how to prep for things like this. This could be a spare room in the basement. If they were good at what they did, they might be well known, which also meant affording large houses was very easy to do. Large houses have many rooms, which meant many spares (depending on how big the gang was). If this were a single room outside, why would they put this much work into it? Soundproofing the walls, maybe tile flooring, if that were the scenario they must really like spending money. She came up with the possibility that she might be in the basement of some sort of gang attempting to overthrow her own for money and popularity.