|10|

Taehyung ran inside, most likely gathering the two that Namjoon asked for. Namjoon tapped on a number from his contact list and held it up to his ear, looking at the three that were sleeping, hopefully they were sleeping. Jin was still warm, his chest moving up and down slowly, but he passed out only a few minutes ago. He didn't want to seem like such a pessimist, but he didn't want to cast off the thought that they could be close to death. According to Taehyung's story, Woong had passed out first, but he was too far away for Namjoon to check for a pulse.

"...Namjoon..?" A groggy voice answered the call.

"Something happened, I need you over here."

He yawned, "What ti-"

"Now."

Some movement and the squeaking of a bed was heard from the other line, "I'll be over there as quick as I can."

Namjoon ended the call just as the three younger ones arrived to the scene in record time.

"Jungkook, you should take Woong, I'll take Hoseok, since I can pick him up pretty easily." Taehyung looked at Jimin, "Can you get Y/N?"

Jungkook had already pulled Woong up with no more than a small grunt, silently bringing him inside. Jimin watched as he left, then looked at Y/N, did she do all this?

"Yeah, tell me what happened when we get downstairs." Jimin replied and leaned down, picking the quiet girl off of Jin. He hooked one arm under the bend of her legs and one around her shoulders, holding her tightly and moving to the side so Namjoon could lift Jin properly.

"Chul should be arriving any time soon, I'll explain when he gets here so he hears as well," Namjoon said as Taehyung slung Hoseok over his shoulder, "Just set them on the game room couch so they're all gathered in the same place." Namjoon picked up Jin into a fireman's carry and headed in, the two trailing behind him.

-Back to present time-

After Namjoon and Taehyung explained the situation, Chul rolled up Woong's pant leg and set up a small device on the floor next to himself. His one of glove cladded hands picked a cotton swab from his bag and he swiped it across the small puncture wound, collecting a couple drops of Woong's blood. The plan was to check Woong's blood to see what the unknown fluid from the tranquilizer was. Since he ended up getting the most, it was sure to be running through his bloodstream at a higher percentage than the others. Suga and the others were waiting intently for a result while Chul pressed a few buttons and inserted the top of the cotton swab into the machine.

Suga was in the office the whole time; He had fallen asleep mid-project, but was suddenly woken up by a loud bang on his door. He opened the door angrily to see a startled Taehyung and an unconscious Jin, both on the floor. Apparently, Taehyung swerved sideways into the door and the loud bang was the impact of Jin's shoulder. By the looks of his loss of balance, he must've been pulling an all-nighter again. Jin was not going to be happy with his new bruise. Suga just sighed as Taehyung picked his hyung up again and speed-walked to his destination. He moved out into the hallway and closed the office door behind him, trailing behind the three with a bored look, but he was actually curious. Suga knew he was going to be woken up for this eventually, so he might as well tag along now.