|5|

Y/N trailed behind Yoongi, stopping by his room to deposit the chair back where it belonged, Yoongi grabbing a backpack, and then returning back on track in the hallway. When he felt they were far enough from the dining room, he started talking.

"I didn't know it was you," Yoongi admitted with a soft voice, strings of apology laced within his statement. He thought about how far she had gotten, how she managed to get into such a high spot. What did she do to get there? What had she done to maintain it? Obviously wasn't legal, it's a gang for goodness sake.

Y/N walked up beside him, her bold attitude faded into nothing now that they were alone. The others didn't look like they'd even attempt to follow and ask what happened when they left the table simultaneously, today anyways. She assumed her room was on a higher floor, they were approaching stairs.

"You've changed so much, I didn't think we'd meet again." He continued, more so stating it than trying to induce a reply. He already knew she wouldn't voice her reply anyways. He couldn't tell if Y/N actually became mute in the time they were apart, or if it was just her typical tranquility. He didn't want to accuse her of lying so soon, she hadn't even been here for a day yet.

She stayed silent, as expected from her. The only sound to be heard was soft breathing and shoe soles pressing onto the steps, all of it on loop. They reached the top of the stairs and walked forward. Y/N noticed there was yet another set of stairs going up, a third floor. She wondered about what could be up there as Yoongi led her to her room. He opened the door for her and turned on the light. Yoongi set his backpack on the desk near the door while Y/N walked over to the bed, eyes scanning every inch of the room as she sat down at the edge of the mattress.

The desk that Yoongi was taking out his supplies on was made of glass, a comfortable looking white desk chair neatly pushed into its place. Everything except for the white drawer handles. The translucent sides that held the desk up stayed the same size all the way down as a sheet of glass instead of being formed like table legs and there was an abundance of see-through shelves that would've met the ceiling if it were low.

On the same wall as the bed, there was a long white dresser (Link1:Dresser. Links to visuals are in the A/N at the end of the chapter, that whole 'Link#:[Item]' thing is the label for said item) and a large mirror that surrounded it, two body length viewing spots beside the dresser and a upper body view where the dresser blocked showing the lower half. The dresser had no decoration on top of it.

The walls were a shade of white opal and added a crisp clean feeling to the room. The floor  (Link2:Floor) was a beautiful blue-ish grey color, decorated in three-dimensional waves that reached every inch of the room and reflected all above it, reminding her of spilled nail polish. It really contrasted the main color scheme of the room, that was littered in white furniture and decorations. A very large white fur rug covered all the space under the bed and the space around it, cozying the room up a bit.

The bed was simple, sporting a white boxed bed frame that closed off the underside. It looked to be around a king but could easily be mistaken as larger because of the lack of embellishment (if it's hard to understand, think about how a room looks before everything is moved into it, really spacious). There were two large pillows in spotless, sleek, white pillowcases, one resting on each side. The plump and soft appearance of the two pillows filled in the missing comfort, matched with the clean sheets and very plush looking comforter (Link3:Comforter) that coated them. A large, feathery lamp (Link4:Lamp)hung from the high ceiling above the bed, it was off at the moment.

Parallel to the foot of the bed was a wall with a mounted flat screen television, a size that looked more suited for a living room in a more average sized house, but was more of a casual size in this maze of an abode. There was a long, black, thin bar speaker also mounted a little ways below it, multitasking as a shelf for two small succulents at each end (pick whatever type you'd like, the same type in both pots, the pots are short, square, and glass. I like haworthia or something echeveria, very cute and enchanting at the same time :)). There was also a door on that same wall, Y/N suspected it was a bathroom or closet.