|16|

She walked out of the bathroom, the grey bag of clean clothes on her shoulder, towel wrapped on her head, and dirty clothes in one hand. She had concealed the bra in the black undershirt so it wasn't out for everybody to see. Jimin was still in the same spot, but sat up when she opened the door.

"Are you alright?" He asked casually, moving to sit on the edge with his phone in his lap.

"Mhm," Y/N walked to the door as if she didn't just sprint through ten minutes ago, "Thanks for letting me use your shower."

"You helped yourself, I wouldn't call that 'letting.'"

She shrugged, "You didn't stop me though, did you?"

Jimin chuckled, "Even if I wanted to say no, you would've ignored me."

"Wow, you know me so well." Y/N replied sarcastically, going out into the hall.

"Wait, Y/N!"

She turned around and walked back in, a brow raised, "What?"

"I was-"

"Ah, Jimin, I was looking for you." Jin exclaimed. Y/N turned around to see the new visitor, "Y/N! I didn't see you there! Do the clothes fit okay? I wasn't so sure what you'd be comfortable with, so I just got some plain colors. Sorry if it isn't tailored to your taste. Also sorry if I didn't.. get the size right... I tried my best. You can always-"

Y/N laughed at his little ramble, finding it adorable that he was worried about how she was feeling towards his try at womens' clothing.

"Did I say something funny..?" Jin's eyebrow tilted down in question as he looked down at her, why exactly was she laughing? He didn't remember making any jokes.

She simmered down to a small but warm smile, "Don't worry about it, they fit well."

Jin's expression relaxed and he smiled back, he still wondered why she started laughing but it didn't seem important anymore.

"Yes, Jin?" Jimin interrupted and reminded Jin of why he was there in the first place.

"Oh. right." He looked at Y/N again before directing it to Jimin, "I'm sorry but this is a private topic. The boys are down in the game room if you want to play or watch anything, I'm sure they'll let you in. Oh, and please lock the door on your way out."

He sat in an armchair near the bed and she left the room, locking it behind her as told.

Is it something serious?

I guess I'll give them their privacy.

Everybody has their secrets, no matter how nice they are.

Y/N went deeper down the hall, before making a complete U-turn halfway through.

What they don't know won't hurt 'em.

I'm not some sort of Mary Sue or anything.

Besides, I haven't worked on my stealth in a while,

why not have a dry run?

Her eyes ran along the tops of the walls in the hallway from where she stood. She didn't see any security cameras, but there was a box for one. It was down the way heading to the front of the house. She couldn't tell for sure if it was opened or not, but there were glistening stripes on a few parts, meaning that there was still tape. She tiptoed past the door she recently closed to get a better opinion on the box, before giving up. She wasn't desperate enough to hear them anyways, much less get caught by a camera she couldn't see, so she sighed and tiptoed back in the direction of the game room.