|17|

Woong rolled his eyes and went back to where he sat before, now with brooding eyes. Y/N just smirked to herself and stretched. She didn't like him being there, but if he tried anything, Y/N knew that the guys keeping her there would stop Woong. She wouldn't even have to lift the finger they were all wrapped around. It wasn't in a 2000's-movie-where-all-the-guys-have-a-crush-on-her kind of way, but like they were risking something very important if something did happen. Based on that crucial clip in the hallway, her well being was something they had to watch or else their lives would meet the chopping block. She wasn't going to lie, she felt powerful despite being trapped. It was ironic as well, kidnapped to save their own lives? That's how it seemed anyways. One of them mentioned somebody named...

I'll call them Molly, that's much better.

Somebody named Molly. Somebody named Molly, would somehow cause their end if Y/N was given up. How would they know anyways?

Is that why Yoongi was trying to put those devices in my room?

For Molly?

That makes sense, he mentioned somebody ordered him to.

I thought the leader was Namjoon though..

No, he's got to be.

Molly can't be the leader, that doesn't seem right.

...

"...blackmail?" Y/N mumbled, staring hard at the paused TV screen without moving an inch.

"Y/N, are you alive?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of her face, snapping her out of deep thought. She blinked a few times to wet her eyes. Jungkook had turned around and was watching her, up until he realized she was paying attention and quickly looked away.

"Don't worry, I'm breathing." Y/N lightly pushed his hand away, "Did you want something?"

"I asked if you wanted to play," Taehyung offered her Jungkook's controller, in which Y/N took and looked at.

"You sure? I'm not very good..." That was a lie.

Back at home, she and her friends used to play this game all the time. It was actually an older version, if she wanted to be exact, but the characters and controls were surely the same, so it wouldn't make any difference. As her and her friends slowly drifted apart, it wasn't played by more than one person very often anymore. Before then though, Y/N was the champion. Her friends would get angry and quit as they were booted to the caboose of the race, but she herself would be tooting the horn at the front. Of course, it got boring, but maybe coming back to the controller would be fun.

She hadn't played in a long while, so she was bound to be rusty, but she didn't mind. Playing against new people didn't sound too bad of an idea. She even felt a bit excited, especially since some of them were gamers. She wouldn't be surprised if she lost, she'd want to play more.

"Of course he's sure," Taehyung butted in. "Why would it not be?"

"If you aren't comfortable, then you can quit or tell us." Hoseok stretched his arms and yawned.

"Are you.. nervous?" Taehyung teased, sitting by Y/N and nudging her arm with his elbow.

Y/N nudged him back with a huff and sat on Jungkook's old spot on the floor. Jungkook had moved to the cushion on the other side of Hoseok, but she hadn't even seen him move an inch in the first place. How'd he move so quietly?

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," He sat beside her and moved to the character selection screen. "Winner goes against Jungkook, he isn't as nice as me though." He turned around and stuck his tongue out at said person, followed by getting hit on the back of the head with a throw pillow.