Meeting them

(Re-edited)

~An~

Hii I am so sorry I am going to change to context of the way I write where I use I, I am going to use you. Hope you all enjoy.

You wake up slowly opening your eyes. You smile as you see a sleeping Jimin holding you tightly. You lightly blush as you realize how close your face is to his, even though you had the most interesting and intimid night with him just hours ago. You stare at him face admiring his beautiful features, you reach out your hand and move away a string of hair that fell on his face.

"It is rude to stare you know." He says with a low sleepy voice, but still keeping his eyes closed.

"I-I umm I wasn't uhhh staring at you I just umm." I struggled to find words, because you knew he caught you.

"Don't worry about it, if I were a beautiful young woman like yourself and I woke up next to a hot naked man like me while I am also naked I would also stare at him." He says smiling and slightly opening his eyes.

Your eyes grew big as you realized that you were naked, you blush as you try to hide yourself underneath the blankets. All you hear is him giggling at you as you struggle to get the blanket away from him. As you pull on the blanket he decides to pull on the other end of it which only makes you lose as your body slammed against his because of his powerful grasp on the blankets.

You close your eyes out of shock and you feel something moving underneath you, you slightly open your eyes to see what it was and you gasped as you see you were now on top of Jimin who only gave you an innocent smile and laughed at you. You try to move off of him but quickly regret it as he grabs you tightly by the waist and holds you in position.

"Ji-Jimin?",

"Yes princess?"

He said in an innocent way only making you more curious of what he is planing to do, but there is no way that you are going to make him win this time, you are going to tease him a bit. You lower yourself laying flat on top of him as you lower your lips to whisper in his ear.

"Would you like to have some fun with me, daddy?"

"Oh yes I would babygirl." He said in a  low seductive tone making you a little wet.

'I mean any women can get wet just looking at him never mind hearing his voice, and hearing him speak so close to you.' You think.

"What would you like me to do to you first sweety?"

He says as he lowers his hands, griping your ass cheeks, which also made you jump out of your thoughts and back into reality.

"You can do anything you want to me daddy, I am all yours."

You say as you start slowly grinding down on his thighs, also earning a low groan from him, which made you know that you were making him in the mood.

"Yes baby you are all mine."

He said starting to kiss your neck. You were enjoying it to much, you knew if you let him touch you more that you would lose and he would win, only getting what he wants.

'Well not today no, I am winning and you are going to beg me to continue.'

You thought to yourself as you quickly get off of him and get dressed, leaving him dumbstruck just laying there not able to move or say anything, just looking at you in complete shock.

"Come Jimin I need to go home and take a shower." You say innocently as you pull on your skirt and put your blouse on.

"But I thought we were starting something now and-." He stopped talking and looked at you intensely. He starts to grin.