🌸~26~🌸

You wake up, rubbing your eyes as you wipe your sleepiness away. You smile as you see the sun shining and it looks like a beautiful day. You turn around looking to your left, only to make your smile fade way as you feel sad. Jimin wasn't next to you.

'He probably went to BigHit or to spend some time with Bangtan. He could have at least woken me up to say goodbye or left me a note to say where he was heading.'

You sigh deeply as you look up towards the ceiling. You scrounge up your nose as you smell something burning. You suddenly heard someone screaming and then your fire alarm went off. You quickly run downstairs as you see something on the stove had caught fire. You quickly grab the fire extinguisher as you kill the fire. It was only then when you relized that Jimin was standing besides you.You look up at him and he just smiles at you, giving you a hug and sighing out of relief.

"Thank goodness you're here love, I almost set the house on fire." He chuckled.

"What were you thinking? What were you making?" You say giggling.

He fiddled with his fingers, looking down, avoiding eye contact from you.

"I umm... I wanted to ummm... I wanted to make you some breakfast, but I guess I'm not that good at doing it." He said softly, embarrassed. You couldn't help be to chuckle.

"Awww babe. You shouldn't have. I'll just make breakfast okay. Don't worry about it. It's not that bad." You say as you lift up his chin with your hand.

"Babe?" He said looking shocked, which confused you.

"Yes?"

"You just called me babe." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh yeah umm I guess I did." You say as you blush a bit.

"I'm going to go take a shower, you wanna join me?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes at him before answering.

"Only if we shower and nothing else okay?" You say.

"Sure love whatever you say." Jimin says as he rolls his eyes and walked upstairs, with you following behind.

(Time Skip)

(In The Shower)

You and Jimin were in the shower washing yourselves. You tried washing your back, but your arms were not able to reach behind you for some reason. Why is it that today of all days, the day that Jimin is there with you, you couldn't wash your back. You sighed as you thought of asking him to help you.

"J-Jimin-ah?" You say.

"Yes love?" He questioned.

"Would you m-mind washing my b-back for me?"

You see a smile creep on his lips.

"Of course babe, anything for you." He said as he took the sponge away from you and started washing your back.

You feel him smoothly stroke your back. It feels so relaxing as the water washes off the soap afterwards. You feel light little pecks of kisses pressed against the back of your neck.

"Jimin-ah?"

"Yes babe?"

"Would you ever want to have children?"

Jimin suddenly stops his actions as he closes the water and silence fills the room.

"W-What do you mean Y/n?" He asked a little bit confused.

"I mean like if I were to be pregnant now, would you want the baby?"

"Babe? What kind of question is that? Of course I would. I would definitely want to have that baby then. Why do you ask? Are you pregnant?"