You??*

(Re-edited)

~An~

Recently someone gave me advice and told me not to put so much pictures in, because not everyone has Internet, so I will be explaining what you would be wearing, but I will also put the pictures in for the people who would still like to see it, and I will be doing so in every chapter to come! But further on with the story. This chapter will contain a smut in the beginning, so if you don't want to read the smut just skip the beginning. Some may hate on this chapter or maybe the next one and for good reason, but please don't. I J-Hope you enjoy ❤️.

You wake up the next morning as you feel a soft breeze against your face. You open your eyes only to see that it was Jimin, laying there infront of you and breathing against your face.

You smile as you observe his adorable sleeping face. You move some of the strands of his hair away to see his face more clearly. You feel so warm and save in his embrace.

That is when you looked underneath the blankets and saw that you are naked, but not just you, both of you are naked.

You close yourself up with the blanket, clinging onto it and tightly wraping it around your body as you blush, thinking about what had happened the previous night.

You turn around facing the windows and looking at the sun saying happily gucci morning to you, when suddenly you stiffen up as you feel Jimin rub his body against yours.

You felt like screaming as he runs his fingertips up your thighs towards your torso. His touch was so soft and gentle.

"Good morning princess." He whispers into your ear.

"Go-o-od morning."

You couldn't speak clearly due to his sleepy yet deep and husky voice that turned you on.

"Is someone getting turned on?" He asked as he starts kisses your neck.

You were about to answer but you couldn't even think straight as his hands run up and down your naked and exposed body, with also his soft lips touching your skin. He presses his body against your back, only making you moan softly.

You feel him smirk against your neck, but then it finally hit you, he was trying to turn you on, so he can just leave you hanging again. You weren't going to let that happen so you created your own devious plan.

You feel him slowly removing his arms from you and you quickly grip his arm and then turn around to face him, hoping you had enough courage to do this.

"Well, just say the word and we can have a round two daddy."

You whisper into his ear. Before looking at him again.

"That might actually be an amazing idea babygirl ." He says with a smirk.

You feel him tightening his arms around you, before connecting your lips together. The kiss was passionate and sweet, but soon it became lustful and needy.

You weren't going to lie you were also turned on and intrigued by the idea of having morning sex with Jimin, but you wanted to tease him and also get revenge for leaving you hanging the last time.

And this time you wanted to tease him good. You lower your hand griping onto his member. You slowly start palming him, which owned you a groan from him. You start moving your hand faster as you wrap your fingers and hand around his member griping it firmly. He groans again, but a bit louder this time.

You bite down on his bottom lip as he moans into your mouth. You feel his hands going towards your thighs, so you quickly swap positions with him. You lay on top of him as you suck on his neck. You feel him squeeze your ass, which kind of started to made you wet.

You quickly jump off of him, before he gets you in the mood more. He just looks at you dumbfound and you start laughing. You see him smirking, which only made you realize that you were naked. You quickly try to cover yourself up with your hands and arms and he starts laughing at you.

You walk to the bathroom that is connected to your room and walk inside, closing and then locking the door behind you.

"Oh come on, the only reason I laughed, is because it is cute when you get shy and you blush like that." He says as he knocks on the door.

"I know, I only want to take a shower." You say, smiling at yourself like a silly person.

"We can take a shower together, you know, to save water." He says only making you giggle.

"No, there is another bathroom and shower down the hall." You say trying really hard not to burst out laughing.

"Well then let's just shower together, because we can. I mean it is the least you can do after making daddy want to make his babygirl scream his name." 

'Holy shit does this guy wanna kill me, those words made me so wet that I can just fuck him right now.'

You thought as you wanted to open the door.

"Come on princess I know you want to, I can read your mind." He says, making you snap out of it.

"Nope, sorry daddy but babygirl needs to take a shower and daddy can take a shower in the other bathroom." You say in a cute and playful voice.

"Okay princess." He hear him sigh and then he leaves your room, going to the other bathroom.

~An~

Sorry for the short update, but I will be updating in 3 days. Hope you liked this chapter if you did vote and also comment what you think. Thx to all my supporters and readers, Saranghae. ARMY. Fighting❤️