~37~

~Y/n POV~

You sit on the couch as you take off your shoes, massaging your sore feet.

You and the boys had arrived at their house just a few minutes ago. They were all in their rooms, probably showering and so on. You just wanted to rest your feet for a few minutes before you went upstairs to unpack and take a relaxing bath. You stand up after a while, deciding that you'll head upstairs.

On your way up you pass Jimin's door. You hear him talking to someone, so you grew suspicious and leaned your ear against the door. Just as you did that he opened the door, making you lose your balance and fall forward.

Your face falls against something solid, as you pull your hands up and push you away from the object. Your eyes grew wide when you see Jimin infront of you.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to." You quickly said, looking down.

"What are you doing outside of my door Y/n?" He asked in a deep voice.

You look up and see his cold eyes as he stares down at you, lifting up his left eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Oh nothing I just thought of seeing if you needed something?" You lied.

You hear him chuckle, which confused you a bit. He places his hands ontop of his hips, looking down to his feet, while he continues to chuckle, but a bit louder now. He looks up towards you.

"You really expect me to believe that? You know Y/n you really are a bad liar!"

He says, which made you flinch a bit, usually everyone believes you, but why now? Why is Jimin your weakness.

"I don't care, believe me or don't believe me? I don't really care what you think about me anyways, since I don't even matter to you, why should you matter to me then?"

You say, feeling proud of yourself when you see that he was at a loss for words. You smirk as you look him up and down, checking him out. But only then do you realize that he is wearing black skinny jeans, with timberland boots, a white shirt and a light brown jacket.

"Where are you going at this time of the night?" You ask subconsciously.

"Why do you ask? It's not that I matter to you right?" He asked.

"I mean... I just... I..." You didn't know what to say.

"I thought so." Jimin said.

He walked past you, only making you grab on to his arm and turn around, facing you.

"What do you want now?" He asked coldly.

"You matter to me. All of you matter to me. I just don't want you to hate me."

You say softly as you look down. He places his fingers on your chin, pulling your face up, making you look at him.

"Hate you? Y/n I don't hate you." His voice went soft.

"Then what did I do to you, do I deserve to be treated like you treat me?"

You asked honestly wanting an answer from him.

"Do I treat you any different than you treat me?"

He asked, his voice sounding a bit angry. You didn't respond, which really made him angry. He pushes you against the wall, pinning you in position, making you not able to move. You look down, not wanting to see his face.

"Look at me." He growled.

You look up, not wanting to make him any more angrier than he already was. He look into his angry eyes as he leans closer towards you, making you place your hands on his chest, wanting to push him away from you. He leans in towards your ear.

"You know if you weren't this stubborn I would have already fucked you ten times this week." He whispered, before biting down on your ear.

You whimper as you try to push him off of you.

"J-Jimin stop-p pleas-se." You couldn't speak clearly.

He grabs your wrists harshly, pinning them above your head. He started kissing down your next, still making you whimper out, asking him to stop, which I didn't do. Closing your eyes you wish to be freed away from him. Suddenly you feel Jimin let go of you as his body pulled away from yours.

You open your eyes only to see Jimin on the floor and Kookie on top of him, punching his face. You just stand there not being able to move or stop Kookie. You stats stand there watching as Kookie punch him with no mercy.

"You fucking bastard! What the fuck is wrong with you! I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Kookie screens as he lifts Jimin up by his collar and punish him back on the ground.

Tae comes running up the stairs with Joonie. Both of them pulling Kookie off of Jimin, restraining him to the side. Tae holds Kookie back as Joonie helps Jimin sit up straight, checking if he's still fine.

Jungkook shrugs Tae off, running towards you. He embraces you in a warm and loving hug, making you feel calmer.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Kookie asked as he leans his head back, placing his palms on top of your cheeks, while staring deeply into your eyes. You just nod your head 'no' as you wrap your arms around his body again, starting to cry softly.

You look back up and wipe your tears away from your face as you hear Jimin laughing. You look at him, seeing him sit on the ground, with Joonie still next to him.

"You want to laugh? I'll give you something to laugh about."

You say as you walk towards Jimin, but Kookie pulled you back by your wrists. You hiss as he pulls you back. Kookie quickly lets go of your wrists and you both look at your arms. You see the bruises on your arms which Jimin made.

"You're dead."

Kookie stars as he attacks Jimin again, but Tae pulls him back.

"Leave it. There's no use. It won't help anything, just take Y/n downstairs please."

Tae calmly says as he lets Kookie go. Kookie walks to you as he wraps his arms around you and take you downstairs. He puts you down on the couch, placing a blanket on your body, trying to calm you down.

"I'll be right back okay. Just stay here."

He says and you just nod at him.

After a few minutes Kookie came back with the first aid kit.

"This might sting a bit."

He says as he places some ointment and then bandages on your wrists, making you hiss a bit from the pain.

"T-Thank you K-Kookie."

You stutter as he sits next to you.

"It's okay. Just lay down and rest for a bit."

He says and you lays your head down on top of his lap, pulling your legs on to the couch and laying straight down, getting comfortable. You slowly fall asleep as Kookie strokes your hair softly.

"Good night Y/n."

Kookie whispers softly, placing a kiss on top of your head.

~An~

Hey Mochies❤️

I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you!💙