🌸~25~🌸

(Note~ The woman on top is Jimin's mother.)

~Previously~

"Eomma may stay as long as your majesty's heart desires."

Your eyes grow even bigger when he said your majesty.

'Why would Jimin call his own mother your majesty and bow down. Why couldn't he just give her a hug and call her mom. Is she royalty? Does that mean that Jimin's also royalty?'

~Now~

You were sitting in the dining room, staring at Jimin's mother. She was truely beautiful. She looked really young tho. Not even young enough to be his mother. She practically looks the same age as him. You stare into her eyes before you clear your throat and break the silence, but just as you were about to speak Tae came running down the stairs and ran out of the house, without even saying anything. Jimin's mom looks at you again and you just mustered up all of your courage to at least say something.

"Tea. Would you like some tea. Umm... Your majesty?" You say feeling a bit uncomfortable saying the last two words.

"Sure dear. I would love a cup of tea, why don't you ask my son to help you."

"Oh no, don't worry. It's okay I can do it alone."

"Nonsense, Jimin go and help this lovely lady to make some tea for us. And then I can go to the washroom."

"Oh umm sure it is upstairs straight down, on your left hand side."

"Thank you dear." She says as she walks upstairs while one of her bodyguards follow her and the other one stays.

You pull Jimin to the kitchen. You start preparing the tea pot and cups as you try to think about something that might distract you.

"So, ummm... do you like my mom?" Jimin asks.

You look at him shocked.

"How can you ask me that?" You say raising your voice a bit.

"Wow wow wow... relax Y/n I was just joking."

"Well maybe your should have told me before that your mother is a fricken queen. I might have wanted to know that a while ago."

"Like what. Must I have given my hand out for you to shake and then tell you Hi my name is Jimin, nice to meet you, also my mother is the queen of all living supernatural beings. Huh? Was I supposed to tell you that?" He said now raising his voice.

You just look down, trying to proses everything he just told you. He sighed and took your hands in his, which made you look back up again.

"Hey look. I'm sorry okay. I should have told you earlier, but I was scare of how you might have reacted. Or that you would treat me differently since I am royalty, or something." You said as he gave you a hug.

"I would never treat you differently just because of your parents and their chooses and lives. I would only treat you differently once you act differently." You say giving him a warm smile.

He returns the smile before giving you a light kiss on the forehead.

"Awww you two are so cute together."

You quickly unwrap your arms away from Jimin, but loose your balance as you fall and he falls on top of you. You groan as you feel a sting coming up your right butt cheek. You look at Jimin and you freeze for a second. You both just stare at each other very intensely.

"Wow, get a room you two." You hear Jimin's mom chuckling.

Jimin stands up, also helping you up and you both look at Jimin's mom again.

"Sorry that you fell. I must have really scared you, for you to fall." She says with a little giggle.

"Yeah sorry, I'm sort off the jumpy type." You say as you scratch the back of your neck.

"By the way. What is your name." She asked.

"Oh umm... My name... My name is Y/n."

"Just as I thought. A pretty name to go with the pretty face."

You smile at her as you like the compliment she is giving you, but your smile fades away as she continues to talk.

"Jimin always had a type for the pretty once. Each and every one of them. The most beautiful princesses in the wold. He also had a thing for the thin once. And the once who were well off and had good manners. Never humans. He hated humans. He thought that they were rude and selfish. None the less he chose to date you. I mean that is what is going on here right. You two are dating, I mean look at yourself your shirt is even see through. And that short skirt, really? I mean you look like a whore he just brought in to please his needs and nothing more." She said with a straight face.

You were on the verge of tears and also about to scream at her to leave your house, but before you did she said something which made you calm down again.

"Well of course all those things is what my mom would say. I really don't know why she dislikes humans so much. To be honest I love humans. Their full of life and culture and arts and so many different versions of stuff and you can never ever make sense of how they go through the day, thinking about all the things they do. Oh and Y/n you really are a beautiful women." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." You simply say as you calmed down.

"Rose..." She said.

You gave her a questioning expression.

"Pardon?"

"Rose deary. You may call me Rose."

"Uh umm... Thank you... Rose." You say happily.

"Okay so shall we drink some tea now?" She said.

You all just laughed as you poured the tea and went to the dining room again. You talked for hours about what she have done in her live and all of her experiences. You enjoyed to talk to her. She also told you about Jimin's live ep when he was little. She was a very lovely and enjoyable person to be around. She made you feel like everything you missed out on as you were young, since you didn't have a mother when you grew up.

"Oh well we better head home." She says as she gets up.

"Well mom I was actually going to say here tonight." Jimin says as he looks at you.

"Oh don't worry dear it is fine. Eric and Josh will be with me so it is okay."

(Note~ Eric and Josh is her bodyguards.)

"Okay, here is the extra key to my house." Jimin says as he hands his mom a key.

"Okay, thank you, now you two have a lovely night alright." She says as she exit's the door and climb in the limo before driving off.

"Wow, she even drives a limo." You say as you close the door.

"Well I know what you can ride." Jimin says with a smirk as he holds onto your torso.

"Oh do you now? And what might that be?" You ask acting innocent.

"A car." He says, making you hit him on the arm.

He just bursts out laughing.

"What was that for?" He asks while still laughing.

"For you turning me on and then doing nothing about it." You say as you pout.

"Awww my baby is so cute." He says placing a kiss on your lips.

He lifts you up and carries you to your room, lying you down on the bed. He lays down next to you as you cuddle up in his chest. He gives you a kiss on the forehead and you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

An~ hope you enjoyed. Please vote and leave a comment below.