~35~

(I just want to say thank you to nikitameyer44 for helping me with ideas.)

You and Kookie sit in your room, as you try to calm down. He puts his arm around your shoulder and hug you to his chest. You slowly start crying and he tries to comfort you with Jinjokes.

"Did you know when I'm sad, I always look at my blood donation ID and it makes me feel happy. Do you know why?"

You laughs sadly but amuses him anyway.

"No, why?" You asked while sniffing.

"Because it says B positive."

You laugh a bit, still being sad, but consuming it for the sake of not wanting to seem that you needed comforting.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah Kookie you can."

"Are you and Jimin still together?"

"Do you really want to talk about this right now?"

"Yeah Y/N because I really care about you, and I don't like it when people I care about are hurt or sad."

"I just don't want to tell you something that would make you unhappy or not wanting to be my friend anymore."

"I don't care what it is or if it makes me upset, but I want to be there for you when you need it most and I'll always be there for you when you need someone to talk to, or someone to just comfort you."

You start crying as you face him, ready to tell him everything.

"You know that me and Jimin were together. And then I left him. Ever since I left him, I have gotten closer to you and Tae and I could see that Jimin didn't like it. He would always make me feel like it is all my fault, like I am a bad person. I don't know what to do anymore, I mean I have tried to talk to him. He just ignores me or acts coldly towards me. I don't know if he even loves me anymore. What am I supposed to do?"

"You know Y/n I really like you and if I were to be selfish, I would tell you to leave Jimin totally and not be bothered by him. That there is so many other people that would be much better for you and not treat you like he has treated you. But I can't do that. Because I like you, I want the best for you. And even if Jimin doesn't treat you like you are worthy of being treated, or even though I don't like the idea of you and him being together, I can't force you to do anything that you don't want to do. And I care about you, so I want you to be happy okay? Even if it is with Jimin."

"Thank you Kookie, but you know, you are really just making harder for me. I shouldn't love Jimin and I know that. I shouldn't want to be with Tae, because he is the one who caused all of this in the first place. You are the only one who has been fair to me and I don't even acknowledge the fact that I am also hurting you, while asking you  for advice. It feels like I should give you a chance, but I am broken. And you definitely deserves someone better than me."

"I think you should just take some time away from all of this and maybe go shopping with a friend or something you know, but you need to get ready now and then we need to go eat before we head back home."

"Okay, thank you Kookie I really appreciate it. I'll be down in a sec you can go down so long."

"No, I'll just wait for you."

He says as he gets up, also making you stand up as you hug one another and he waits for you, while you quickly get ready.

~Time skip~

You and Kookie hear the rest of the boys talking as you walk down the stairs, but as soon as you enter the dining room everyone fell silent. Kookie goes and sits next to Tae, leaving only one seat open.