Chapter 2: Him

(Re-edited)

As you walk back home you can't stop thinking about that man you bumped into at the cafe. You arived home at exactly 4pm.

You locked the front door and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. You were to lazy to cook so you just took some snacks and went upstairs to your room. As you were watching your favorite K-drama you slowly fell asleep.

Suddenly you woke up at the sound of a knock on the front door. You quickly jump up and go to the front door to open it.

Before you could even say or do anything Liza barged in and went straight up to your room. You locked the door and went back to your room.

When you got there she was sitting on the edge of the bed. When she saw that you entered the room she looked up at you. Giving you a glare.

"What?"

You asked frustrated.

"You aren't even dressed yet, did you just wake up, omg I regret asking you to come with me."

She said with a bit of anger audible in her voice.

"What do you mean?"

You ask, getting a bit irritated.

"You are the one that arrived early, I didn't ask you to come this early."

You said, but then she started shouting.

"What are you saying, it is already 7: PM. I am not early, I am the one that is late!"

You gave her a questioning look.

"What, that is impossible."

You walked to your bedside table and got your phone to looked at the time.

You were shocked when you saw the time, she was right it was already 7:PM and you weren't even close to ready to go to the party. You felt so quilty you didn't know what to say.

"I am so sorry Liza, I fell asleep and didn't realize the time, can you please forgive me and help me get ready for the party?"

She then got up and gave you a hug.

"It's okay babe I forgive you, just please get ready so we can go to the party, please!!"

She pleaded.

"Okay okay, but only if you help my pick out an outfit."

You say smiling.

Liza was the only one you allowed to help you with getting an outfit or doing your hair and makeup.

"Of course I will, who do you think I am if not your best friend huh?"

"Okay okay, now enough talking and more getting ready."

You say as you walk to your closet.