????~22~????

~Previously~

'Oh Y/n what have you gotten yourself into now?' You think as you exit the room and walk towards the bathroom to wash your face.

~Present~

You stand infront of the sink, looking at yourself in the mirror. You look down opening the tap and splashing some water on your face. You look up, closing the tap. All you can see is how pale your skin looks and the bright red and deep purple marks that Jimin had made on you jawline neck and collarbone. You open up you makeup bag and apply some makeup over the love bites, as an attempt to cover them up, so that nobody sees them. Just as you finish up you hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n, you in there?" You hear Tae's gentle voice.

"Yes, umm... I'll be out in a second." You say, trying to speak clearly.

"Umm okay, I'll wait for you outside."

"Okay." You say quickly.

'Come on Y/n you can do this. Nothing happened. If you believe that nothing happened, then so will they.' You think as you walk to the door and open it.

You are greeted by Tae, giving you a sweet smile.

"Hey babe, what took you so long?" He asks, giving you a hug.

"Oh, nothing." You say, smiling as you lean a bit back in his arms to look at his face.

"Are you okay, you're a bit pale?" He asked, worry clearly hear in his voice.

"I'm fine, just a bit tired, that's all."

"You want to go that a nap?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No no no. I'm fine. Let's just go and watch the movie further." You say as you pull him downstairs.

As you walk into the tv room Tae grabs you by the waist from behind, lifting you into the air, which makes you yelp and laugh. He places you down as everyone's eyes move to you. You look down blushing a little bit and smile, as you look up you quickly stop smiling, and feel ashamed as your eyes meet with Jimin's and all you can see is how sad he looks.

You and Tae sit down and everyone continues watching the movie. In the middle of the movie you feel Tae placing his head on your shoulder. You thought he was tired so you just let him stay in that position. You suddenly feel something soft against your neck. You attempt to look down, but stiffen up as you relize that it was Tae's lips. He kisses you up your neck. You stowly part your lips as he starts sucking on your skin.

"T-Tae, we s-shouldn't." You whisper not wanting to moan.

He moves his lips up to your ear placing them against your skin.

"Who cares, if we aren't supposed to. That's what makes it fun to do it." He whispers in your ear.

He bites down on your earlobe, making you moan softly. You look at the others to make sure that they didn't hear, but they were all still watching movie, except for Yoongi and Jin who were already asleep. You feel Tae's left hand sliding underneath your dress.

"Ummmm... Not wearing any panties huh? Well I quess you really wanted to turn me on tonight." He says as he starts to play with your clit.

You bite down on your bottom lip, not wanting to moan out load. He continues to whisper dirty stuff into your ear only making you wetter and more needy. He slides two fingers into your wet folds, make you whimper.

"So wet for your daddy aren't you kitten." He says, making you think about Jimin.

How Jimin used to make you call him daddy, while he slams into you at an inhuman speed, making you scream his name uncontrollably, as he makes you cum all over him. How he used to hold your hips tightly, as you ride his thighs, making you feel so good. How he used to fiddle with your breasts and pinch your nipples. How he used to finger you in secret underneath the table while you were all seated there. How he used to eat you out as if he hasn't been eating for months. You just can't stop thinking about him.

Tae increases his speed, while adding a third finger, making you feel so good. All you could do is let small whimpers and gasps for air out as you feel your orgasm going closer. But in your mind you are yelling Jimin's name uncontrollably. Imagining that it was his fingers inside of you, making you feel good. You finally hit your high as a slight moan leaves your mouth.

"Are you okay Y/n?" You hear Jungkook as as he looks behind him. He was seated infront of you.

"Yeah Kookie, I'm fine." You say, being so happy that he couldn't see anything due to you having a blanket over your body.

~Time skip~

You were all done watching movie and everyone helped you do the dishes.

"Hey I have a suggestion. Why don't we all just sleep here tonight?" Liza says.

You glare at her suggestion, but know that you didn't want any of them to ride home in the middle of the night, while some of them were also tired. You knew that you also had enough space of all of them, so you just agreed.

"Sure why not?" You stare.

You all decided where you will sleep and everyone went to there rooms. You stayed in the living room, falling asleep on the couch. You suddenly feel your body being lifted up into the air. You look up seeing Jimin carrying you to your room. He places you on your bed and lightly kiss your forehead. As he turns around you grab his hand, which makes him turn back and look down at you.

"I don't want to be alone... would you... would you umm... would you stay with me?" You ask a bit nervous.

His eyes widen, but he answers quickly afterwards.

"Yeah... sure." He says as he climbs on the bed next to you.

You smile as you feel his arms wrap around your waits, pulling you tightly against his chest.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Jimin."

An~ Sorry for the late update. This chapter is a bit short, I'm sorry. Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.