~40~

"Do you want to go out with me?"

The voice whispers into your ear, making you jump up and everybody looks at you confused as to why you jumped up so quickly. You turn to Juckson with a shocked face.

"What did you just say?"

You asked him surprised, but also a bit confused by his question.

"I asked if you might want to go out on a date with me?"

He said aloud, also giving you a wink and you quickly caught up to what he is trying to do. A smile creeps up your lips as you answer him.

"Awww babe of course, I would love to."

You walk to him as he stands up and gives you a tight hug.

"Thank you."

You whisper into his ear, making sure to block all of the rest out, so that wouldn't hear you whispering to him. You let go of the hug and turn around, only to see Jimin's angry expression.

"Oh aren't you guys just the cutest?"

Ara says in awe.

"Oh thank you. You and Jimin aren't so bad ether."

You say with a little sad smile.

"Oh we aren't-."

Ara got cut off.

"Thank you. I totally agree with you, my bunny is just so amazing."

Jimin says as he wraps a arm around Ara's shoulder and give her a peck on the cheek, making her blush a bit. He grins as he says your saddens expression, making you look away. Jackson quickly stood up, standing next to you.

"Hey why don't you guys come with us, it would be a good time for us to get to know each other?"

Jackson asked as he now puts his arm around your waist, making you look up at him.

"What, really? That is such a good idea. I would totally love for us to get closer to each other and get to know more about one another."

Ara said excitedly.

"What do you say love?"

Jackson says as he looks at you.

"Yeah sure, I mean-."

"Good, so Jimin what do you say?"

He says, facing Jimin's way now. You also look at him, seeing his eyes a bit sad as he looks at Jackson's arm that was still around your waist.

"Jiminie?"

Ara says as she shakes his arm lightly, bringing him back from his trance and he looks up straight into your eyes.

"Yes I'm fine with that."

He says coldly, but you could still see all of his emotions in his eyes.

"Okay then, you and Ara can go up and help each other get ready."

Jackson says, as he takes his arm off of you and you walk to Ara, grabbing her hand and heading up the stairs towards your room. You let Ara enter your room first and after entering also, you close and also lock the door immediately.

"Wow you really have a nice room Y/n. It is Y/n right?"

"Umm, yeah and thanks. So are we getting reading now or what?"

You asked, not really wanting to go out with her and Jimin tonight.

"Sorry if I made a bad first impression Y/n."

She says sadly as she looks down, making you feel bad for being rude at her, it's not her fault and she didn't do anything bad to you.

"No no I'm the one that's sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean to you. Would you maybe like to take a shower before we go?"

You ask her politely and you see her smile as she brings her head back up.

"Yes I would love that, thank you."

She says with a smile and entering your shower, after you showed her where the extra towels and stuff are and also which tap to use or not. She quickly gives you a last smile before you close the bathroom door, going towards your closet and deciding on what to wear after you've also taken a shower.

Ara comes out  of the shower as you put your gowned down on your bed. She walks towards you with a towel raped around her body. She looks so innocent and pure that it actually hurts you.

'What made her more appealing then you are? Is it her body? Or maybe her long flowy hair? Or her perfectly flawlessly tanned skin, making her look not to light but just the right colour? Or was it just that she is innocent? Is it that since I'm not innocent anymore he just wants to find someone else? Did I really mean that little to him?'

You question yourself, while starring at her. Suddenly you jump back into reality, realizing that Ara was right infront of you and calling your name.

"Oh my gosh, sorry. I was just concentrating. I tend to do that when I think."

You say, giggling a bit.

"Well I'm going to go and shower now."

You walk past her, just making sure that she understood that you felt uncomfortable and that the intense atmosphere was a bit awkward.

~Time skip~

After your shower you walk out with a towel tightly wrapped around your body. You see Ara sitting at the mirror, probably doing her makeup and stuff. You walk and sit next to her. You look at her soft and delicate strokes of her brush going across her cheek, appliying some blush.

She then stands up, only making you realize that she was in her underwear. You look at her petite body moving towards the table, where her gowned hanged over the chair. She had an amazingly toned body. She was also fit and had the body that every man wished his woman had.

A nicely fitted bust and a middle sized bottom. She was truely an all in one. But you sat there and did your makeup anyways. Ara puts on her dress as she waits for you to finish and you get dresses, after finishing up you and Ara looked into the mirror and sure that you looked presentable

 Ara puts on her dress as she waits for you to finish and you get dresses, after finishing up you and Ara looked into the mirror and sure that you looked presentable

You were wearing a black long gowned, which slits open at your left leg and also down your chest bone, making your cleavage show a bit

You were wearing a black long gowned, which slits open at your left leg and also down your chest bone, making your cleavage show a bit. Ara wore a light brown almost bage colored gowned that looks so nice on her.

Both of you were now totally finished and went downstairs to go to Jimin and Jackson. They were both standing in tuxedos, with neat shoes and nicely comed hair. They both looked super hot from where you were standing and it made you kinda nervous.