~33~

You take a shower and do your morning routine, which consists of you getting dressed and doing your hair. You wear a golden brown long silk dress, that had an opening on the side, which raised up until it comes to your waist, with low golden heels. You did a Dutch brain with the front part of your hair and let the rest hang freely. You didn't put makeup on, since you weren't in the mood to do so.

 You didn't put makeup on, since you weren't in the mood to do so

You finished up and went down stairs to eat breakfast

You finished up and went down stairs to eat breakfast.  As soon as you got down the stairs you see all the members sitting down at the table, enjoying themselves. As you laid eyes on Jimin you could see that he was sad. You sigh as you walk past him and take your seat at the table. You sat between Kookie and Tae.

"Wow Y/n you look really nice today." Kookie said, making you blush a little.

"Ohh umm thank you Kookie." You say looking down and fiddling with your fingers.

"No problem babe." You said giving you a sweet bunny smile.

Everyone  suddenly got a fright from a loud noise. You look up, being surprised when you look straight into Jimin's eyes. Jimin stands up and walks away. You knew that he acted that way, because Kookie called you babe, but you just tried to shrug it off and ignore it.

After breakfast you all washed the dishes and went to the tv room to watch a movie. First to be there was Jimin. Tae and Kookie were holding you on either side, arguing about who was going to sit next to you. As they were arguing you walked to Jimin and sat next to him on the dubble couch. Since nether Kookie or Tae could sit next to you any more, because there wasn't another seat open next to you, they just went to the other dubble couch and sat next to each other, both of then giving Jimin a glare, as if he did something wrong.

You just wanted to sit next to Jimin in hopes that you can talk about what happened earlier. But no matter what you did he wouldn't talk to you, not even once. He didn't even look at you and pretended like you weren't even there. Soon the movie started and everybody were quiet, because they were focused on the movie that was playing. 

"Jimin." You whisper.

No response.

"Pssst. Jimin?" You whispered a bit louder, thinking that he didn't hear you.

He turns his head towards you. Facing you with a cold expression.

"I heard you the first time. I just don't want to talk to you." He sid and looked at the tv against.

 You sigh and look in front of you thinking of a way that you can distract him and get his attention. You suddenly got a good idea. You take your shoes off and place then next to the couch as you pull yourself up and put your legs on top of Jimin's thighs. You see him look down and his eyes widen, which makes a grin form on your lips.

He faces you and you see the confused look on his face. His facial expression quickly changed back to the cold one he wore previously, when he saw the grin on your face. He places his hand on top of your leg, in an attempt to push it off, only the be trapped, as you place your hand on top of his. He looks up at you and then back down to your hand.

You slowly move his hand up your leg, towards your thighs. He grips your leg and you look at him. He looks really mad, for some reason. You thought that he would at least try to do something, but it only looked like he wanted to kill you. He looks away and you feel his grip on your leg loosen. You take your hand off of his, but he quickly snatched your hand back and placed it back on top of his. You look at him confused and he leans in towards your ear.

"Don't stop... Please don't stop." He whispered into your ear.

You pulled his hand back up to your thighs, only to make his hand go underneath you dress. He presses his hand against your core, slowly making circles. Your breath hitched as he purposely puts more pressure onto you. You grab his hand in attempt to pull it away, but he only continues.

"Ji-Jimi-." You couldn't speak, because you were to afraid that you might moan.

"Shhh babygirl. I wouldn't want you to make a fool out of yourself infront of everybody now would I? So be a good girl and stay quiet okay baby?" He whispers into your ear, before nibbling onto your earlobe.

You nod your head, not wanting to make a noise.

"What is that princess? I didn't hear you?" He says as he starts stroking slower.

"Y-Yes da-ah-addy." You moaned slightly, but quickly closed your mouth to make sure that you don't moan.

"That's a good girl." He said while smirking.

"Well since your such a good girl, I think you need a reward." He says as he pushes your panties to the side. 

He immediately slides two fingers into you and starts pumping them in and out of you. You arch your back as you tighten the grip of your hand on your mouth. Jimin keeps on repeatedly thrusting his fingers in and out of you.

"Oh you make me so hard Y/n. You make me want to do dirty things with your body." He whispers into your ear, only packing on the pleasure he was giving you.

You feel your orgasm getting closer as the speed of his fingers increase and every thrust goes harder and deeper in to you. Your breath gets unsteady as you feel a knot being formed in your stomach and you know that you were close. You tried to warn Jimin, but couldn't, because you knew that if you took your hand away from your mouth that you will scream from all the pleasure that is running through your body.

"Don't worry babe, I know your close. Cum for daddy babygirl."

He says, which just pushes you over the edge. You cum on his fingers as you feel him slip his fingers out. You look up at him and see him placing his fingers into his mouth and sucking all of your juices off of them. He flashes you a big smile and you finally feel happy, since you haven't seen him smile in a while. You released your hand from your mouth as you were still catching your breath.

Just as you sit up right and place your feet on the ground the movie ends. Everybody looks at you as you inhale and exhale quickly, trying to catch your breath. They all look at each other and then back at you.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah I mean it looks like you just ran a marathon." Namjoon adds.

"Y-Yeah I... I'm fine, really." You say giving them a small smile.

"Hey Jimin why don't you take Y/n up to her room, so that she can rest. She looks a bit exhausted." Jin says.

Jimin stands up and takes you shoes in his hand, before bending down and picking you up bridal style, walking up the stairs, towards your room.

Or so you thought!!

An~ Hey my Mochies. Yes it's a dubble update just for you guys.

And also because I won't be updating in a while, sorry. I'm going to go and visit my family tomorrow for two weeks and the signal there is really bad.

Thank you for understanding and I'm see you all soon.💜

Love you❤️

Bye💙