six

ZARA

I woke up in the morning to my alarm going off, indicating I had to get up and ready for school. I grabbed my phone, which was beside me, and turned it off when I felt Diego shift in bed next to me and I noticed his arm still draped around me. I smiled when I noticed his hat off and his shirt were off and flung onto the ground. I wiggled out of his grasp and got out of bed. He groaned and rubbed his eyes before opening them.

"Goodmorning," I said as I looked over my shoulder at him. I sorted through some of my shirts and found a black crop top with some embroidered roses on it. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and laid them on the foot of my bed. I pulled the shirt I slept in off, but I still had my bra from yesterday on, so I just left it. I put the tight shirt on and I saw Diego looked at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked and laughed. He shook his head as if he wasn't thinking of anything.

"You're so hot," he said and I started laughing. I turned away when I slipped on a different pair of underwear. I pulled my jeans up and buttoned them.

"Who takes you to school?" Diego asked me and I went over to my mirror so I could brush my hair and do my makeup.

"The bus," I joked and laughed. I was putting my hair in a high ponytail when I felt Diego's hands on my waist. He set his head on my shoulder and pampered my neck with kisses.

"I'll take you, just tell me when you're ready," he said and I thanked him. He sat on the edge of my bed and we talked while I got ready for school.

After I was ready we walked to Diego's car hand in hand. It wasn't a long walked, but I like the feeling of his hand in mine. We got in the car and I set my bag at my feet. Diego knew where my school was already, so he had no problem getting there.

New message from $teven:

$teven: can I pick you up
from school this afternoon?
I need to talk to you about
something... 

Zara: yeah, sure. Is
everything alright?

$teven: yeah, just need to
talk to you. I'll see you later.

Zara: okay, I'll see you then.

"Is Steven alright?" I asked Diego as he drove on the main road. He looked at me and he was just as confused as I was.

"As far as I know. Why, what'd he say?" Diego asked as he turned and I shrugged. I looked at the messages again, not knowing what I was gaining from it.

"He asked if he could talk to me when I got out today. I don't know, it just feels weird. He's never that formal about anything," I said and he shrugged.

"I wouldn't stress too much. He probably just wants to hang out or something like that," he said and I nodded.

He pulled up into the car loop of my school and there was a line of cars in front of us. Music played over the radio quietly as Diego and I were quiet.

He pulled up to the front of my school and I groaned, he laughed. I leaned over the center consol and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back, and that made me not want to go into the building.