eleven

ZARA

"You coming to hang out with all of us today?" Diego asked me as I got out of his bed. All I had on was my sports bra from last night and a pair of boyshorts.

"I will if you still want me to come," I said quietly and slipped on a pair of joggers. I looked behind me and saw him smiling at me. He made me giggle and I turned my head back around.

"Of course I want you to come," he said behind me and I felt his lips on my neck. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes as he continued to kiss my neck. I felt his hands move under my shirt and onto my waist. I felt him suck on my neck for a few moments before letting go. He looked at my neck them smiled again.

"Now you got something to let all the boys know you're mine," he said and I chuckled.

"I dont think anyone would try," I replied.

"Steven might," he mumbled and I turned around to face him.

"You know I already talked to him and he's not gonna try anything funny," I said and he smiled.

"Good."

We got around, which for Diego, just consisted him going out to his car and getting his clothes. I went in and showered quickly, but didn't wash my hair. I came out and slipped on a cropped yellow sweater with some lines going down the sleeve, and a pair of white joggers.

I did my makeup, which took longer than I wanted it to. Diego sat on my bed behind me as I sat on the floor infront of my mirror.

"Lemme give you a kiss before you put your lipstick on," he said and leaned down. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

"You're pretty," he said and I smiled even more than I was before. He let me get back to getting ready, which didn't take long after that.

We got our shoes on and went to Diego's car. He started his car up and pulled out of my driveway. He started to head towards his recording studio, which is where a bunch of his friends had decided to hang out.

"Who all's going?" I asked as Diego drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on my knee.

"Just a bunch of people that I've worked with or that record there. You'll like everyone there," he said and I nodded.

In about fifteen minutes we pulled up to a building with a sign that said 'Lyrical Lemonade' on it with a yellow and blue carton. I only had ever heard of the company about a month ago, and that was only because of Diego.

We both got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked into the building. I was nervous to be around all these people I didn't know, but I didnt let it show. Diego led me down a hallway and we turned down a shorter hallway.

"You sure you still wanna go in?" He asked me after he stopped outside of a room.

"Yeah," I said and smiled, which made him smile. He opened to door and let me into the room, then shut the door behind us.

"Hey! Diego!" Someone said and came up to Diego. Diego smiled and they did a quick hand shake.

"Zara, this is Adam. Adam, this is my girlfriend, Zara," Diego said and I shook hands with Adam. He was quite a bit taller than me and had tattoos all over his arms.

"It's nice to meet you," he said I smiled. I shook his hand properly.

"You too," I said cheerfully.

"Lemme get Lena over here. Lena!" He shouted and I looked in the direction he yelled. I saw a girl walk towards us and my mouth opened in shock.

"No fucking way," I said as Lena walked over to us with the brightest smile.