thirty-two {reupload}

☆ WOW IM JUST A LIL BIT DUMB BUT I UPLOADED THIS TODAY AND HATED IT SO I WROTE THIS. IF YOU READ THIS WHEN I FIRST UPLOADED THIS PART THEN PLEASE REREAD THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!! THANK YOU ☆
____________________________________

STEVEN

"What should I get for dinner tonight? I'm stuck between stuffed crust pizza and motzerella sticks, or macaroni and cheese and hotdogs," Zara asked me over the phone. She was at the grocery store picking up things for our movie night being held at my apartment tonight.

"Pizza and cheese sticks," I responded as I searched through movies on Netflix, "What do you want to watch tonight?"

"You're supposed to pick the movie, dumbass," she said and I smiled at her.

"Yeah, but I just helped with dinner, which was your job."

"Shut up, goddamn."

"Just pick a category."

"Fine," she said and sighed, "an older movie. Can be anything."

"You got it, doll. Diego bringing you?" I asked her.

"No, he said he had work to do. I got Santo to drive me," she said and I nodded to myself.

"Alright doll, I'll see you soon," I said to her.

"I'll be there. Bye," she responded before hanging up the phone. I set my cell next to me on the couch and looked through all the 'old school' movies that were on there. I passed a few, but found one I had never watched, or even seen the poster for, before. I read about it and ultimately decided on it, Heathers.

I got up and cleaned my room a bit, picking up and dirty clothes from the floor and throwing them into a basket in the corner of my room. I knew Zara would pass pout and end up spending the night here. I went and picked up some lone cups and bottles that were on the kitchen counter and put them in the right place. I looked in the fridge and made sure there was enough beer and alcohol in there for the two of us, since that seemed to be a problem when Zara came over. I knew she was in a safe place where I could protect her, so I let her drink as much as she wanted to while she was in my care.

I soon heard the door open and I turned to face it. Zara walked in with plastic bags in her hand and let the door shut behind her. She slid her shoes off and looked up at me. She gave me the widest, warmest smile. The one I fell in love with.

"Hey, you finally pick a movie?" She asked in a smart tone as she walked into the kitchen, setting the bags on the island. I leaned on it as I watched her take items out of the bags.

"Haha, I did, smartass."

"What is it?" She asked and started to pull out pans and preheat the oven.

"It's called 'Heather's'" I replied as she had her back turned to me.

"Never heard of it, what's it about?"

"Two angsty teens that find out 'not one understands' them and do crazy shit. Girl hates her friends, guy is new and ominous. You get the drill," I explained and she laughed.

"Sounds perfect," she said, "I'll get this started. Shouldn't take overly long, then we can chill the fuck out."

"So how was Malibu with Diego?" I asked her and she leaned on the counter while the oven preheated.