one

ZARA

@lilangelzara: excited to see my best friends @stevencannon and @arnoldisdead tonight! you already know it's gonna b lit 🔥🔥

@lilangelzara:
excited to see my best friends @stevencannon and @arnoldisdead tonight! you already know it's gonna b lit 🔥🔥

23,648 likes | 103 comments

Comments

@stevencannon: READY TO SEE U BABY!!!

@username1: looking bad af mom 💆🏽

@username2: baby ur so perfect!!!

@username3: where do I get one of you? 😍💖💦

@arnoldisdead: My best friend! Fuck it up!

@username4: she's only 17 and better than half the bitches out there!!

@username5: Get 👏🏼 on 👏🏼her👏🏼level👏🏼

"Hurry up! We ain't got all night waiting for your slow ass!" I heard Arnold call from the car parked out front. I snuck out my window and started to run toward his car.

"Shut up! You're gonna wake my dad!" I whisper-yelled to him. I heard him unlock the car and I got in the backseat, being immediately engulfed by the smell of weed.

"Wassup girl? Haven't seen you in forever," I heard Steven say and I looked up to see him driving. I smiled and we hugged as well as we could in the car.

I had known Steven for a majority of my life, we went to school together and lived in the same neighborhood. He introduced me to Arnold about three years ago, and I clicked well with him. We soon started to hang out together more often.

"You know I got grounded by pops for sneaking out with you last time," I said and he laughed. Steven started to drive towards the small club he was playing tonight. I looked at the clock and it was just a little after nine and it wouldn't take us long to get there. The show didn't start until 10:30, so I was confused on why we left so early.

"Z, I don't know why you still sneaking out if you're basically an adult. Just say 'yo I'm going out with my friends be back soon'," Arnold said from the front seat and I sighed, having gone over this already.

"Because she's a daddy's girl," Steven teased and I hit his shoulder. He laughed and looked at me in the mirror.

"You know I'm just teasing you, babe," he said and I looked at him with doubt written all over my face.