eight

ZARA

New message from $teven

$teven:
get ready, ma.
we're going out tonight

Zara:
and may I ask where we
are going?

$teven:
just wear some
dress. you look sexy in
anything.

Zara:
we had this talk

Zara:
I love you but
you gotta fuckin stop

$teven:
😒😒

Zara:
stop playing and
just come get me in like 20

$teven:
whatever Z

Zara:
LOVE U BEST
FRIEND 😘😘😘

I rummaged through my closet and found one of my favorite dresses. It was black and short, a perfect go-to. It had straps that held it up and the whole dress stopped just below my bottom. I paired it with a black velvet choker and a small chair necklace that my mom had given me. I put on a pair of black booties.

My makeup was pretty much done since I did it earlier for school, but I touched up on my foundation. I put on a nude liquid lipstick and ran my straightener through my hair before brushing it out. I heard and knock on my front door and I immediately rushed to get it. I saw Steven and said hi and locked the door after I shut it.

We made small talk as we walked to his car and got in. Nothing seemed to change between us since our fight. It was just like nothing had ever happened, and I'm glad it was like that.

When we finally got to the club I noticed how busy it was and felt hot already. Steven led me inside and into the back, where we would usually hang out. I saw a bunch of our other friends there. I said hi to everyone and gave hugs.

We all got some drinks and I sat down with some of my girlfriends. I hadn't seen any of them in a while, so it was really nice to catch up. Steven sat down next to me and then the rest of the boys sat around us. We all were having so much fun and were staring to get buzzed when I noticed Diego out of the corner of my eye.

I whipped my head in his direction and watch him as he leaned against the wall talking to some girl. He was facing us, and the girls back was towards us. She was tall, thin, nice blonde hair, and a huge ass.

I rolled my eyes and then caught myself. I though maybe he was just talking to her, but I saw him putting his hands on her hips. I instantly grew hot and felt furious as he laughed at something she said and licked his lips at her. Steven noticed me tense up and he set a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" Steven asked me and I nodded, my arms folded over my chest.

"I'm amazing. Can I have a drink?" I asked one of my friends, Sydney, who was sitting on the couch. She nodded and handed me a shot. I didn't really know what was in it, but I downed it anyways. I stood up next to the couch I was just on and talked to her, my back facing Diego. I looked behind me and saw Diego looking over at me, but I whipped my head back around.

"Didn't know you were coming tonight," I heard behind me. Knowing it was Diego I turned my head to look at him and smirked.