It's Time

It's been a while now. Shanks house was bought, and a lovely couple was moving in. Mihawk was happy about that. Oh, the girl who attacked Shanks, was arrested. And Zoro had found what he wanted to be when he grew up. So on the weekends he would work as a volunteer officer. Sanji made a comment about him liking a man in uniform and now. He won't take it off.

"Zoro you really should take that off." Mihawk sighed, "I'm tired of taking that to the dry cleaners."

"Awe but pops-"

"Come on hawkeyes, let the kid have his fun. Besides he's gotta keep Sanji's attention somehow." Shanks butted in.

Zoro gleamed as Mihawk glared to Shanks.

"It's called being himself. Besides if you wear the same thing over and over he will get tired of it and won't have the same appeal. Save it for rare occasions."

"Okay pops, I'll go change."

Zoro headed upstairs while Shanks turned to Mihawk. He hummed wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"What kind of things would you like to see me in?" Shanks purred.

Mihawk rolled his eyes swirling his wine, "I don't want to talk about this now."

"Awe come on, think of how. Exciting. Our sex life can be."

"If you must know, a priest."

Shanks grew a shit eating grin as Mihawk glanced to him before back to his wine.

"Oh, really? Why is that? What kind of ideas do you have that you won't tell me."

"That or a magician."

"A. Magician?"

Mihawk turned to him pulling him close, just enough for there lips to brush across each other.

"So you can show me how to make your dick disappear into this ass."

He got up then headed to the kitchen. Shanks sat in disbelief. Before a dirty idea crawled up into his head. Zoro then wandered down into the living room seeing Shanks with the most evilst grin he could find. Zoro took a seat next to him earning the red hairs attention.

"Oh, hey sport." Shanks chuckled.

"Pops, when are you. Well. you know." Zoro asked.

Shanks blinked, "What?"

"Propose."

He sighed, "I don't know buddy. Things got out of hand and I haven't had the time to prepare."

"What about now?"

Shanks smirked, "I'll tell you this, soon buddy. Now go get Luffy and your coat. Were gonna go shopping."

Zoro nodded before heading upstairs.

Shanks, Luffy and Zoro headed out to do a little grocery shopping where they always have to make a small side stop.

Zoro looked in the window of the Baratie. He looked disappointed not seeing his boyfriend inside. Shanks sighed and ruffled his hair earning the young teen's attention.

"We can always come back later."

Zoro smiled and nodded as they headed down the street. Shanks lead the boys to the store. As they were about to head inside Shanks kept walking.

"I was thinking we could make a small detour." Shanks winked.

The two boys looked to each other then back to Shanks. They followed him until they stopped outside a jewelers. Shanks opened the door and winked to them as they gasped heading inside. Luffy and Zoro went around looking to the glinting gems and the rings of gold. Shanks went to talk to a teller which turned out to be Boa. Shanks frowned.

"What do you want?" She huffed.

"Get me someone else." Shanks grunted.

"Uh no. Too bad. Why are you here?"

"Why are you here? You don't work here."

"Ha! Jokes on you, I'm a manager of multiple jewelers. So get out if your not going to get anything."

Shanks sighed pulling out a slip of paper. He handed it to Boa, she swiped the paper from his hand before looking to it. She headed into the back. Luffy and Zoro wandered over to the case Shanks was at. Until Boa came back out. She gasped seeing Luffy who hid behind Zoro.

"Awe you brought my baby!" She chimed.

Shanks rolled his eyes as he turned to Luffy. Zoro was looking to him over his shoulder while he pouted holding onto Zoro's shirt. Boa set the box on the counter before she went to greet Luffy. Shanks took the liberty to look inside the box. He smiled pulling out a matt black ring with a gold band across the middle. Zoro looked at it beside him while Luffy was hiding between Shanks and Zoro. Boa noticed the ring and furrowed.

"Is this the payments you've been giving to Doflamingo?" Boa asked.

Shanks turned to her, "I've come up with enough money to propose to Mihawk."

Zoro and Luffy grinned turning to each other before embracing. Boa snatched the ring from him before she headed into the back room. Shanks went to go after her but she came back out with a small black box. With a small golden latch on the lips of the box.

"He'd like this box." she said.

Handing it off with some paperwork. She held out her hand to Shanks, he cocked a brow to her.

"I'd like to forgive and forget. You are on to a new life, and I can see you mean well for my best friend."

Shanks chuckled shaking her hand, "All means well ends well."

She pulled him over the counter getting inches away from his face, "Again break his heart. And I will break your jaw, along with three ribs and your arm."

"Relax. No harm will come to him."

The bell chimed to the jewelers. They turned to a large man standing in the doorway. Shanks frowned pulling Luffy and Zoro behind him. He glanced to Boa giving a small nod. Under the counter Boa went pressing a small red button alerting the cops. Shanks turned back to the blackbeard man.

"Zehaha, Red-Hair."

"Teach." Shanks grunted.