The Elemental Book 2: Air

Ariana, Jake, and Brendon are back with a whole new adventure ahead of them. A month after their battle with Dr. Holt, they are finally reunited with their families and are on their way to their new home in Poseidon's Village in Shelbyville, Illinois. They have fun, but all that changes once Ariana starts feeling this strange presence and they get attacked

Ariana, Jake, and Brendon's parents send them to the home they should have in San Fransisco, California to a place called Demigod Olympus-a retreat and home for the kids of the gods.

They make new friends and Ariana befriends Piper Gold, daughter of Apollo who just happens to share the same secret Ariana does. All is well until Lexi, daughter of Aphrodite, takes an interest in Jake.

Not long after their arrival at Demigod Olympus, Zeus decides to try to kill Ariana for the second time. Ariana soon discovers the reason behind Zeus' hatred for her and the key to making peace with him. Zeus has blamed Ariana for his daughter's disappearance and demands the return of both his daughter and his dagger within one week.

Ariana has just turned sixteen when her quest is thrust upon her. She accepts her quest, taking Jake, Brendon, and Piper along with her. They travel to Spain where they meet the mysterious son of Hermes, who is more interested in lying to them than he is in helping them with their quest.

Facing more obstacles and monsters, Ariana soom discovers an entirely new threat, one even worse than Dr. Holt and who may have been behind Dr. Holt's madness. They get betrayed yet again, but Ariana can only take so much before she finds out everything. She also has the tendency to disrupt peoples plans.

Join Ariana, Jake, and Brendon on their next adventure and you will soon discover that things aren't always what they seem.