Oh Damn! (part 1)

HEY U GUYS JUST A COUPLE MORE CHAPS TO GO AND I'D BE DONE WITH THIS ONE AND IM STAARTING THE SEQUEL WHEN I HAVE TIME, I'LL LET U KNOW , ANY THOIGHTS?

SO THIS CHAPTER IS A HUGE PART OF HOW rYDER (VAMPIRE) CAME TO HATE SO MUCH KEEGAN AND SO ON.

i was so fuckin bloody that Chelsey chick did a number on me but i bet eventhough she has werewolve blood in her she is not going to be in school for a couple of days, me on the other hand with a little spell i'll be ok in a couple of hours but firslty im going to catch on some beauty sleep and then i'll dea with this crap.

i started calling my family my brothers no one answered the phone, i was getting worried did something happen, are they ok all these questions are running thruough my mind like crazy, im sure nothing is wrong maybe its lost of connection since im in the woods, yeah thats probably it.

i stopped and spread my arms and took a deep breath and i started to lift, eventhough im really injured i was able to gether a little strengh so i'd get home faster.

i got home about 20 minutes later and when i landed on the porch i passed out

                                                       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i awoke a couple of hours later with a shock since i wasnt suppose to black out but oh well, i slowly got up and got inside. 

the house was quiet, too quiet, for being normal. i checked the whole house it was the same as i left it, the cars, the weapons the rooms everything, its like they left and didnt bother to say anything.

i immediatly knew something had happened because if they were taken by rouges my family wouldn't have gone without a fight. i was sure of it.

i decide to figure it out later, i went to take a shower and take care of my minor injures since i was sleeping the mayor injures are almost cured.

after some time i was sitting in the office of my dad and in the cameras i saw Ryder coming this way, i had about 10 minutes if he was keeping at that pace and knowing him he was going to keep it at that pace.

i went to sublevel 3 and got ready, i was furious how could he come now after 3  years, i thought he knew by now that it was an accident, but he always said that accidents dont happen.

FLASH BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 I was 14 and the vampire was 500 years old, i've heard about her, she is a cold-blooded killer, she has done lots of murdering, stealing, she was someone that everyone tells you to keep away from.

The thing i hated was that i couldnt even watch out for her to make sure i didnt bump into her. No they didnt let me see her face, but i was really confident about myself. i know right now im sounding self centric but i got trained like that, at the moment i was still going to the school and i was off in break.

well anyways, eventhough i was a hunter i was friends with every species there was. i had a best friend named Ryder and he was a vampire. i known him when i was 5 years old and he trained me himself. we were bestfriends.

i dated him but we found out that we were better of as friend. so as i was thinking about him and walking i bumped into a woman. she was beautiful, she looked like a supermodel. i had never seen her but this beautiful woman also had a bad aura. 

she seemed like a goddess but also a killer and something inside tols me that she was dangerous and that i was suppose to run for my life. Until it clicked! Shes the killer! shes the person my family kept terllling me to be aware off.