'You got Chemical Romance?' -Chapter 14

"Morning Frankie. We have to go to school today." Gerard mumbled. His morning voice was just adorable. It was coated in sleep, and I could tell he was thinking about wanting to go back to sleep. It was scary how I could tell Gerard's thoughts just by looking at him and his expressions. Like right now, I can tell he's thinking about Coffee. 

"It's adorable how you think about Coffee." I smiled and closed my eyes lightly. 

"You're always adorable. Like when you're concentrating, you crinkle your nose a little." Gerard smiled and pointed to my nose. 

"Mmm." I hummed and opened my eyes a little. I sat up and looked at him. 

"What are you thinking about?" That was a question I was usually scared about. It just proved that people always wanted to see inside your mind, and if you tell them, it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

"Nothing." I smiled. Honestly, I was just thinking about kissing Gerard. But I haven't brushed my teeth yet, I probably tasted horrible. He shook his head knowingly, I never tell him what I think about. I guess he's picked up on that I don't like sharing my thoughts with people.

I climbed out of bed slowly and walked towards my closet. I stretched my arms out. Gerard was smiling and staring at me. 

"What?" I laughed. He nodded to my legs. I looked down, and just then I remembered, I sleep in my boxers. I hate pajama pants, especially in hot weather. Now in the winter, I don't mind sleeping in pajama pants. 

I felt my cheeks heat up. I turned around and grabbed a pair of random pants. I put them on and then slipped on a shirt. I ran a hand through my hair and turned around, yawning. 

I walked into the kitchen and made Gerard and I some coffee. I poured myself some cereal and ate it at the breakfast bar. Gerard ran down the stairs and gadly took the coffee I made. He popped some bread into the toaster and sat down beside me. 

"So, what do you think about the band?" He smiled. 

"It's great. Thank you for all of this, Gee." I wasn't just talking about the band, but he didn't need to know that. I was talking about being my friend. Until Gerard came along, I was clueless and didn't know what having friends was like. But Gerard changed me. He nodded, as if to say 'you're welcome' and took a sip of the hot Coffee.

We walked into the school, I got the usual glares, and ignorance of others. I avoided everyone's gaze. No one bothered to bully me, it was just that they thought being a 'freak' was contagious. They counted me as a freak because I don't talk as much, because I think a lot, because I'm absent from school alot. There was many reasons to count me as a freak. But hey, I rather be a freak then be in the lead of a pity parade anyway. Gerard stayed by my side the whole time. I don't understand why, he would be counted as a freak because he was hanging out with the freak leader. 

"Oh Frank, I made you this." Mrs.Rodgers ran up to me. She had a glass pan in her hand. The top was covered in foil. 

"What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and confusion. Mrs.Rodgers usually hated me. Well, that is until she had to find out about my condition. 

"Tuna Noodle Casserole. I heard about your mother's passing, I'm so sorry." She placed a hand over her heart and tried to pass me the dish. 

"I'm thankful for the thought, Mrs.Rodgers, but I'm vegetarian and I really don't like pity. If you hated me before you knew about this, you should hate me now." I said boldly, but not rudely. I heard Gerard trying to hold back his chuckling by coughing. 

Mrs.Rodgers looked defeated anyway. She walked away with the glass pan in hand. Gerard turned to me and gave me a high five. Though I wouldn't mind if he would have just kissed me instead. But this is school.