Who Are These People?

I shot up from my bed as I looked around. This wasn't my bed. This wasn't my house. I screamed as someone opened the door. "U-um why are you in my house?" She asked, looking at me. Last night was a blur, my head pounding from the hangover.

His short red hair and piercing green eyes met mine, "Come on Lex you can't be a bitch bruh!" My twin brother yelled at me, "I know we don't go to the same school but you will be soon after dad's hands you over. Just come over to my friend's house, she is super sweet." He begged to take my hand. I couldn't remember the last time I saw my brother. We were both seniors in high school, and my father was giving me back to my mother. After the divorce between them I stayed with my father, he always comforted me, unlike my mother she always hated my guts and would try to throw me out any chance she got.

"Eds please, I really don't wanna go.." I whined as he dragged me into the car. " don't care, Lex, we are going whether you like it or not. And your will get along with my friends so just don't flip your shit." I sighed and gave in. He drove us to a mansion, but it was pure white, so heavenly I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was like a box nice cut sides. Edward parked the car as we got out making our way to the door. The house was huge it had at least 4 stories.

We were soon greeted after ringing the bell. A girl about my height opened up, her voice was soothing, "Hey Eddie" she hugged my brother and took a look at me. "wow it looks as if your better half showed up." She smiled warningly at me. "H-Hi I'm Lex" I greeted holding my hand out to the brunette. "I'm Ellie, nice to meet you, Lex. I guess you're his sister? He has told us so much about you." She gushed, her long hair was up in a tight ponytail showing off her light gold eyes.

I was drawn out of my thoughts by her voice, "Hey you ok?" I nodded looking into her golden eyes.

"Ellie, what happened last night?"

"I can't remember.. Who are you again?" She had confusion written all over her face.

"I'm Lex, Edwards twin sister."

Her face suddenly changed into awe. "I think I'm starting to remember. Umm, you're supposed to move here in a couple weeks correct?"

I nodded as she contemplated more until we were interrupted. A guy with short light brown hair that you could run your fingers through for days, with beautiful enchanting hazel eyes, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "Once this stranger stops checking me out we need to go out to the center field." Ellie nodded at him as he left. That was one face I don't even recall from last night.

"That was Luke.." She said sighing.

"Damn.," I spoke breathlessly

"Don't get your head wound up, he's a player. He can play and toy with your emotions Lex. I know I don't know you very well but that doesn't mean I will let someone like him toy with your feelings."

I nodded at her as I stood up from my bed. "Did I meet him last night?"

She nodded, "You met everyone last night.."

I felt the sudden flush as more memories came back to my mind.

We entered the house, the glass windows and doors were hugging the walls, through them there was a garden, in was encased within the house, almost as if we were a square with height. This garden had flowers all throughout it, you could see through to the other side of the house. The entire interior of the outside garden was glass except for the flowers. The walls from the other stories had glass windows and doors, making this seem like some enchanted dream. I turned around to see my brother talking to someone tall, her long blonde hair falling down to her hips, I walked to get a closer look when she turned to me, her blue eyes resting on my green ones. "Well, arent you Lex? I have heard so much about you!" She cheers and held out her hand, I quickly slapped it away glaring at her. Her expression dropped as she looked back towards my brother.