Third Floor Tricks?

The speakers boomed waking me up from a dreamless sleep, I stood up and quickly listened in. "We are pleased to announce the third floor challenge. Figure out why the last fight happened. We have set up clues so you all have to work together as one unit."

I looked over at Luke and smiled as he smiled back. We made our way over to the theater room, to see the rest of the living people there, as well as the living court on the screen.

I took a seat as the court lifted up a piece of paper,

Mr.Shadow

"And there is your first clue now off flee's." We gathered around, Jamie still glaring at me. Mentally killing me in her mind. I looked at everyone to see that they were all confused, but then it hit me.

Mr.Shadow.

He did tricks.

He said he was sorry for what he was going to do.

Oh no.

"You know whats a Mr.Shadow?" Jamie sassed everyone, taking everyone back since she was such a sweetheart before what happened to Carter.

"I know." I said under my breath as I took Jamie's attention. "Oh looky here Ms. Tears knows who Mr. Shadow is. What is he? A ghost? or someone here, like you?!" she snapped.

I sighed and looked up at her, "Yes a ghost indeed," I turned my gaze to Luke making eye contact with him as I spoke carefully. "His name was Richard, or Rich for short. His nick name is Mr.Shadows since that's where he hides."

Luke's eyes lite up and took off as we dragged behind. "Oh wow so now you believe in ghosts? What is believable about you?" She laughed pushing me forward as I tripped and fell. Edward stopped and picked me up helping me to my feet as I continued to walk once more.

Luke's pace quickened by the second as we made our meetings with the Library. We opened up the door to the figure I have grown to know as Mr.Shadow, everyone looked frantically around the room, but I had my eyes locked on him.

He always said that people cant see him after the age of 10 but here I am seeing him clearly. I walked up to him and slapped him right across the face, tears running down my face. He gripped his face and yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Why? What the hell Rich!!" I shouted getting strange looks. He soon spoke, "Hello everyone, not all of you can see me but that's because I'm in the shadows," He stepped out, now fulling in tact as if he were alive.

I glared at him more, "Now, I am here to give you a clue, I am not the one to blame, look towards the court who wont take the shame. The making and shaking of drama is because of them. Which one is the real question." He soon disappeared, well teleport behind me handing me a small note as everyone went back to the theater.

I read the note nervous, "It was I who pinned them against each other, but by name in the court, living, had summoned me to do this to Brittney and Ellie." I smiled and walked into the theater room looking at everyone as if they just saw a ghost.

The screen flashed on, and off, showing the non living court. I sighed in relief as the living court soon came on the screen. I held up the paper as their looks dropped instantly.

"Well looky at this? A little birdy told me it was a set up, and that there was no reason!" The court started laughing, and nodded. "That's nice Hun, but still you have completed the challenge, please go to you rooms for the rest of the night and relax, for tomorrow will be a fun day."

Even though she now knew the real reason Carter died she still kept pushing on me. I turned towards her as the living court appeared on the screen. "Everyone, teams are no longer existent, you may make alliances, but aware you may need to fight them. Now please take the night to rest." The screen soon went black as I turned towards Jamie. "Night" I said simply going over to my brother hugging him.

"I miss her" I cried into his chest, as he picked me up and set me in a bed. "Ed will you sleep with me tonight?" I looked as he was setting up the couch to sleep. He turned towards me and shrugged hopping onto the bed as I giggled, whipping away my tears.

"Ed you are the best brother eveaa" I laughed as he looked at me, "And your the best sista evaaaa" He chuckled and faced his back to me, as I did the same. Sleep soon overtook me hoping to get out of this nightmare tomorrow, covered in tears.