Mr.Shadow

I stared up into the skies, my little 5 year old legs tired from running. I looked to my right and saw Edawrd laying down in the grass making me laugh. "Twins dinner!" My mother shouted from inside Edward ran into the building when I saw him. A black shadow, i smiled and chased it. "Im Lexxxx its short for Lex" I smiled running up to it. "Who might you be?" The shadow looked at her, "Im a black deamon sweety might wanna run away.." I laughed at it. "Since you wont tell me your name I will call you Mr.Shadow!" I smiled hugging him. "Will you be my friend?" I looked in his black eyes while I saw a toothy grin. "Oh course!" I smiled as he started to tickle me.

~~

I was turning 10 today, Mr.Shadow says I wont see him anymore because my eyes would change unless Im special. I laughed at him and hugged him. He was like the big brother I never had. I woke up and started walking downstairs. 

Fighting.

Again.

I sighed and looked out my window, I opened it and jumped out. I couldnt take it anymore my parents were going to break up on my birthday. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran as fast as I could into the forest right in my back yard. I ran deep into the forest when black shadows started coming aorund me. "Why dont we have someon nice here ai boys?" I could see the nod, they were like Mr.Shadow but they felt evil. "Why dont you pick on someone your own size boys?" Mr.Shadow came out covering me from the rest of them. I saw them attack. He won after a grusome battle that was very fuzzy.

I looked and hugged Mr.Shadow, "Can I know your real name?" 

"You can call me Rich, short for Richard" He smiled, as I remebered the first time we met.

"Rich do you have a family?" I saw his face drop as he looked down to the ground.

"I had a family.." I looked down "I apologize for asking, it must have been an awkward question to answer." he nodded at me, then spoke once more, 

"I had a sister.. Her name was Ellie.. You guys are so alike.. I couldnt help myself but watch you.." I smiled and hugged him. "She must be proud to have such a loving caring big brother like you." 

He smiled but that faded away. That was the last time I ever saw Mr.Shadow.