Why is This so Difficult?

A loud bang could be heard throughout the halls as I shot up in my bed. "Ellie?" I looked around to try and see her but the room was to dark. I gazed up and saw Luke's face, "Hey emm are we supposed to go somewhere? I looked into his eyes, they were bright enough to see. "Ellie isn't here Lex. She went to the garden, she's fighting Brad.."

I ran out to courtyard seeing Brad and Ellie fighting. She was throwing the punches while he dodged them with ease, "You go baby I love you!" I heard Kim yell. Why the hell was she outside while they were fighting?

I sighed and turned back to the battle. Ellie started using some of the stones from the garden throwing them. He dodged all but one, it hit him right in the front of his neck. I felt the tears on my face, my new friend just killed another friend.

I looked towards the ground as the screen popped up with all those people once more. "Lex and Kim please meet out in the yard and begin your battle." I looked into her eyes, the first thing I saw was the anger in her eyes.

"I thought I was going to like you. But now I want to rip Ellie to shreds, but I need to get through you first" She smirked and started dashing towards me trying to punch me when I moved out of the way. I could still feel the water works on my face, "P-please no one wants to die here.."

"I want you to die!" She came running again, this time not making it before hitting the wall. I heard her groan as her fallen figure started to move upwards having her stand up. Her bloody nose explained that it was most likely broken. She smirked at me, punching me right in the face.

My jaw shot backwards, I could feel the blood from biting on my tongue slowly drip out of my mouth. "Please Kim.." She smiled evilly and took a fist full of my hair and dragged me onto the floor.

"Fine then."

That was the last straw Kim. As I saw her standing there pulling on my hair harder, I slide my foot near hers knocking both of them off the ground, hearing a grunt and a slam on the floor I stood up. I wiped away the blood, and didn't even bother with my tears, which were still going for what I had to do next. I stood above her and slammed my foot down on her neck as her soft grey eyes that were filled with light, soon dulled. I knew it.

I just killed an innocent girl.

The screen popped up again, I would not sob but I feel the tears showing my inner emotions. I stared at all the people, I broke, "What? Are you guys happy? Why are you so smiley? How about you guys go bye bye and we can all go back to our Fucking lives because their are two innocent ass people fucking dead!"

I sighed knowing that wasn't my smartest move, but they seemed unfazed by it. "Please go back to your rooms and clean up for the next two battles. 20 minutes."

The screen soon went back into the floor. I walked through that door and pushed everyone out of my way, going over to the room. I ran into the bathroom and cleaned up my bruises and hair, walking out.

Tears still running down my face as I felt my sanity slowly going away as I stared at Ellie. Not even a tear.