How many People are going to Die?

The bell rang as I shot up with a huge headache and saw everyone laying everywhere. I didn't remember what all happened last night but now it was time for Luke and Jamie's battle. I sat up and looked as everyone was groaning holding their heads while they stood up.

"Worst mistake ever." Jamie stated.

"Best night ever" Luke gloated, he finished on the keg and things just got hectic from there. We all made our way out to the garden to see the court outside staring at us. "Jamie and James you will be fighting first." Jamie's head was pounding as she entered the garden with James.

She gazed into his blue eyes seeing his brown hair now slicked back. "DO I have to?" she said looking towards the court. They nodded their heads eggarly. Both her a James started walking in circles waiting for who was going to attack first. This went on for about five minutes when Jamie through the first punch hitting his chest. "Ahhh Fuck!" She screamed holding onto her swollen hand.

He took this opportunity to strike back hitting her gut, sweeping the air out of her lungs. She quickly threw up on his shoes, "What the hell? These were my only pair!" He shouted and punched her in the face. She held onto her face as the blood spilled from her mouth. He came at her again running towards her as she took more steps back. She moved out of the way right when he was about to reach her. She put her foot out and he tripped and fell face first into the rocks.

His face oozed with blood as the sharp rocks penetrated his skin, slowly cutting threw his hands, he slipped making his neck contact with the sharp rocks. His neck then gushed with blood, slowly bleeding out.

Jamie's steps were a little wobbly as she held her head from her aching head, slowly making her way back in almost falling onto Luke. Luke took her over to Carter as he took her back to the room. I turned over to see Luke about to go out to the garden for his battle. He slowly took away our eye contact and looked into his sister's eyes as she entered as well.

They're eyes glistening with tears, as he took her hand. "Love you sis." "Love you bro.." She nodded at him signaling something as the court appeared. They stared down and them with wide smiles. "You may fight to the death." The screen soon disappeared into the floor once more. Luke hugged Kat, and quickly snapped her neck. He didn't shed a tear but kept a straight face as he softly set her body down onto the pavement.

He walked into back into the room where Jamie was and Ellie and I slowly followed.