Last Breathe

His short brown hair moved with the wind as we walked onto the patio. The white painted wood creaked as we walked to the ledge. Luke and I hand in hand, "Luke... we can do this together you don't have to do this... I already had my brother taken from me not you too.." The tears swelled up in my eyes as he let go. "Lex I told you over and over I will never leave your side even if we were put against one another.." I nodded and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes as the tears came down my face. He went closer to the ledge, the other walls and walkways taunting us as they came closer into view. I stared down at the center of the buliding, "Please Luke..." He turned towards me pulling me into a tight hug. "Lex you know I have to for you to live." The tears ran down my face like a waterfall, he gentley took my face, "Lex I love you. I always will, dont forget that." He softly pressed his lips against mine. "Bye my Lex.." I reached out as he jumped, his hazel eyes staring at hers as he smiled while his body hit the hot lava. I ran as fast as I could to the inside. the tears streaming down my face.

Luke...

I loved him..

I couldnt even tell him in his last breathe.

I ran towards the converence room, watching as the huge screen lite up.

The court sitting in frount of me, both living and non.

Ellie smiling at me, I could feel her love.

But then the living courts hatered flew into my body making it go stiff.

Suddenly the non living court went dark.

"We are here to pronounce you Ms. Lex Arrington the final loser of this game." someone from the living court said. "But I dont understand. Im the last living!" I almost screamed tears still running down my face. "Well we have made a descision that no one will win. Good-bye" The screen went dark, my mind boggled.

What did I just do?

I ran outside to see no light. the food and water source cut out, the lava no longer bright and vivid but now rock. They wanted me to die out, slowly. I walked to the ledge my love jumped off of and sat. Staring down I would have never thought I would make it this far, that I would make these friends. I broke down crying as I currled myself into a ball. All I wanted was to be with him he made me happy. I miss my brother the one who fought for me when he was already sick. And Ellie, I missed her, the one who told me all the secrets of the house she once lived in. My foes were always harsh and hated me, but I couldnt help but cry when they died. The tears on my face wouldnt stop, they will never stop.

~~~

Its only been a few days and I am starting to feel better. Luke and Ellie are really helping me out, they always walk with me and keep my warm at night. They keep something ecret though, like Im never aloud outside and stuff. I laughed as the Luke started to disappear, then strated crying. Ever since day 2 passed I have been have dilisions and they feel so real. I felt as if I could touch Lukes face and hug Ellie. Food and water have become absolete. I try my hardest to keep going hoping their is some force out their to help me. But that hope seems to fade more and more every day.

~~~

I decided to go outside today the pitch blackness makes me want to jump into it. Be with my family. I feel as if my body is going to die anysecond now it is just time. I lay down on the patio that was now black, feeling my body slowly get eaten by the darkness. As I was about to close my eyes something bright stood infrount of me. I have heard of her, I never thought she existed. Ellie talked about her all the time, about how she guarded this house but after a while it seemed to become a lie. Her beautiful short blond hair was like a river, flowing in and out of her face, her pale skin was almost pure white with only a smige of color involved, her overall aura was glowing angelicaly as I looked at her. Her beautiful eyes showed every color of the rainbow, she held out her hand.

"Am I going to heaven now?" My raspy voice sqeaked out.

"No honney your going back home.." Her voice was like the best thing I ever heard, other than Lukes.

I looked deeper into her eyes as tears started to appear in them, "I get to see Luke?" I jumped up with all the energy I could fester up.

"No honney.. Your going back to your parents.." She smiled giving me warmth inside. Something I havent felt since Luke kissed me.

She reached her hand out as she touched my shoulder, I felt something in me come alive. My eyes looked towards the ground as the darkness dissipated, the white painted planks of wood were now viable. "W-what did you do?" My voice no longer raspy but back to normal.

I held onto the box Mark gave me, not bothering to ever open it for a long while, I teared up as she continued.

"I am aloud to grant one player immunity. You deserved it." She smiled again and took off, I stared at her as she was in the sky, she soon stopped. "Honey are you coming or what?" Her voice echoed in my head as I ran and jumped as if I were going towards Luke's body. I was lifted up by wings as I began to fly. I flew up to her, my face marked with pure confusion. "Honey you are now the angel for the next game." She smiled at me this time deviously. "N-Next game??"

"Oh yes honney"

"B-But"

"And you will be participating once more."Her devilous smirk makred my mind as she flew into the sky leaving me there in the middle of the sky.

                       The End

Hiya!!- So this is the end of the first book, I have plans for making this a 3 book series. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.