For Stevi Part 10

The interviews were long and tedious but necessary because David had to keep selling out his shows for the tour. He even brought me into one of the interviews and surprisingly everyone was incredibly kind about the types of questions they asked. I held onto David's hand though, never letting go because of how nerve-wracking it was. As usual, his show went off without a hitch and the next few weeks were filled with busy tour dates one after the other after the other with hardly any time for us to enjoy the peace of each other. 

We'd finished the leg of the tour in Japan where David was a huge hit! We went out for sushi one night and even though everybody knew who he was and begged for autographs they were very polite when he would ask to be left alone. Everybody worshipped him there it seems and who could blame them because I was worshipping him too. He seemed to love everything about their cultures and even ate kimchi while we sat in a market on a much needed day off. I was having a blast and so was he. David never let me out of his sight but when I was, I had my new bodyguard, Markus, or my nurse and assistant, Jane. 

Even with David's busy schedule, I had to still maintain talk show interviews and PR meetings for him in every new city, town, and country we visited. Between our travels from Japan to Australia, David had two days which were completely free. He insisted the band and crew take a few days off once we got to Perth. I was so relieved and David insisted we go to this lovely seaside cottage to enjoy a day or two in the sun. 

"Gotta work on your tan again?" I asked before giggling. "Yes, but you and I need a break! You've been working yourself to death by keeping my schedule so perfect and ensuring my messages get to my management team as I wish them to be! Come on, it'll be lovely! Just you and me by the sea."

I frowned a bit before smiling sweetly at the excited man beside me in our plane seats. "But David, it's a little hard for me to enjoy the beach with my wheelchair and my medical equipment. I can't make you and Markus and Jane carry me everywhere?" I asked as I became choked up with tears. David sighed quietly and took out his linen handkerchief for my eyes. "Oh my, dear. It's no trouble at all and besides the cottages are literally on the sand and very close to the edge of the water. Please consider it, dear?" I nodded and held his hand against my cheek before I sniffled and nodded.

"It would be so.... so very nice to get away to see the ocean and actually go to a beach that I can get help to enjoy. You see, I've just never been allowed to go to the beach without my chair and my chair isn't supposed to go into the sand because it might sink in." David shook his head and smiled. "We won't have to use the chair and like I said, Markus, Jane and I will be able to take care of you. So... would you like to go?" I smiled as I met his sweet and sympathetic eyes. "Yes." 

I wrapped my arms around him to take a short nap before we landed. I knew we'd be absolutely mobbed by the media as soon as we stepped off the plane but David planned ahead to have us step off the plane on the tarmac and jump into a limo with our luggage delivered to the cottages. His quick phone call saved us from being stuck with nosy rag mag reporters for hours. I was still tired once we got into the limo so while David phoned a few people and spoke to his son at school, I napped again to help with the jet lag. 

A/N: HELLO AGAIN TIS I THE OTHER AUTHOR ON THIS ACCOUNT> I HAVE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD OF FIRST SEMESTER IN COLLEGE AND WINTER BREAK, DURING WHICH TIME I HAD SURGERY ON MY FOOT TO GET MY PLATE REMOVED SO I WAS VERY VERY BUSY. MY SECOND TERM BEGINS ON THE 17TH SO YEET! 

TO BE CONTINUED 

FOR