Behind the scenes

"Is this really necessary?" David huffed as he tried to look past you into the mirror but you kept blocking the way. "Just a second and yes, it's very necessary" You said as you ran your fingers through his orange to red toned hair, stopping for a second before fluffing it up again. "Dear, they're waiting on us.." "Yeah yeah!" You said, placing his bangs in the right place before quickly stepping away and walking around his chair to stand behind him. 

"Tadaa, whatcha think?" 

David took his silver glasses off as he moved a little closer to the mirror and rotated his head slowly. "Isn't it amazing?" You smiled as you squeezed his shoulders, waiting for any sort of reaction or expression.  He leant back in the chair and rested his head back against your chest, a cheeky smile painted across his face as his fluffy curtain bangs slowly moved down the sides of his face. "You did a great job darling." He said softly before mentioning with a slight movement of his fingers for you to come closer. You shrugged and leant down to give him a gentle peck on the lips.

David straightened up again and got up, he put his glasses back on and pulled his jacket straight. "Way better than the slicked back died." He said before turning to you. "Softer." He smiled as her ran his hands through it. "Stylish.." He continued as he stepped closer to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer. "My woman, possessing such beauty," you chuckled as he placed a kiss on your left cheek. "and this talent," he said now placing another kiss on your right cheek. "I must be the luckiest man in the world." David smiled as he pulled back to see your blushing face. "Oh shut it, fool." You said and took both his hands. 

"Nervous?"

"Never."

"Liar.."

You shrugged. "You'll be great, this role was made for you." David sighed and caressed the top of your hands before bringing them to his face to kiss them. "And with hair like this, nobody is even going to care for my skill as an actor, the hair is the real star." He joked and turned his head to look into the mirror once more. 

4 rhythmic knock were heard on the door before it opened up and Nicolas entered. "I hate to admit that I'm wrong but.. (y/n), you have outdone yourself." He said, taking off his dark sunglasses as he approached David. "All good?" he asked and David gave him a quick nod. Nicolas looked at you and raised his brows with a shrug before returning his gaze to David. "Well then we're all set to go, Rip's waiting ." Nicolas said as he patted David's shoulder before stepping out of the trailer.

You stepped behind him and wrapped your hands around his waist to put your hands onto his jacket pockets. "You'll be great, you look amazing, your hair is director approved and you know your lines better than anyone here. you're good." You said before he turned around and he took a hold of your hands. "Thank you.. let's just go.." David smiled softly and softly squeezed your hands. You squeezed back before letting to to straighten his blouse and jackets once again and removing some lint. You watched him walk out the trailer as you remained the doorframe, watching over the set as Candy walked towards you. 

"He's nervous.." You shrugged as you followed her with you eyes.

Candy leaned against the trailer and looked up at you. "Yeah, and a terrible liar about it.." She giggled.