Bad day?

(Y/F/N) = Your Friends Name

(Y/F/N) plofs down on her/his stomach and pushed her/his hair behind her/his ear. "Alright (Y/N), true or false; Mitosis is a nuclear division cycle for eukaryotic cells in which the two resulting nuclei are genetically identical." She/he reads from their book before looking up at you. Tossing your book aside, you sigh and shrug before concentrating. "True? I don't know. We've been going at it for hours," you whine. "I know, and I'm tired too but if we don't try hard eno-" (Y/F/N) gets interupted by the sound of the door of the dorm being slammed open followed by a growl and a satchel being thrown to the other side of the room; David walled in and looked at (Y/F/N) before at you.

You sit back against the wall behind your bed and pout slightly. "Aww, did you have a bad day?" David slammed the door shut and angrily takes his grey flannel off and throws it on the ground before pointing his finger at you. "I, missy, didn't get to kiss or hold you all day!" He said sternly before crossing his arms. You burst into laughter before snorting and holding up your hand. "I'm sorry. That's too funny." You took a deep breath smiling. "You kissed me this morning." David furrowed his brows and pursed his lips before exploding again. "That wasn't a kiss, that was a damn peck! Besides," he walks closer to you before holding up your chin and kissing you deeply with his other hand around your waist. Your eyes widened before shutting and you were simply too stunned to do anything. As you parted, you stammered and blushed as you failed to find words. (Y/F/N) giggled before sitting up and covering her/his mouth with the bio book. "I will be going then.." David waved him/her off before hovering above you and kissing you more passionately. (Y/F/N) grabbed her/his bag before quickly leaving. "I missed you very much, I figured this would be more fun than studying anyway."

"Thank you," you whispered between giggles. "You saved me. We've been studying for hours." "Well now you can study something else," he pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and grins. "Me." He said before softly pecking your lips again. "That was cringy, but worthy it." He chuckles before turning on his side to continue to work on you.