Surprise

Chapter Fourteen: Surprise

After our win on Friday, Elise and I have just been hanging out a lot. Since Blake was coming home in two days (hopefully) I decided I wanted to do something for him... kind of like a surprise.

"Elise," I said grabbing a Gatorade out of the fridge, "I know what I'm gonna do for Blake"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but he'll be here in two days so we gotta go now!"

"We? Why am I going?" She asked.

"Because it's gonna hurt and I need your support." I said trying to rush her.

"It's gonna hurt? Kenzy where are we going??" she asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mikey's,"

"Mikey's? Like the tattoo parlor where Jared got his lion tattoo??" I could tell she thought I was out of my mind but I didn't care.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Blake's POV:

I just landed in LA and it's almost 10:00. I called Kenzy about ten minutes ago and told her I was on my way to her apartment.

I got a text from Kenzy when I turned my phone back on.

I have a surprise for you ;)

I arrived thirty minutes later and I was standing at her door. As soon as I knocked I could hear her running to the door.

"Blake, come in," she yelled pulling me in by her arm.

"Hey baby," I said kissing her, she put her hands on my chest and I moved mine down to her waist.

"I've missed you soo much." she whispered softly in my ear.

"Hey, I missed you too. And that's why I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?" she asked putting her small finger in my belt loop pulling us closer.

"Remember how I told you I wanted you to meet my friend Paige?" she nodded, "Well she's throwing a party at her house tonight and she wanted us to come,"

"Blake, you've been gone for two weeks I don't want to go to a party, I want to be with you," she said sitting on the couch.

I followed her to the couch, "You can be with me at her party," I said taking her hand.

"No, Blake. I want to be with you," she said hinting at something.

I chuckled,"Hey, well there's plenty of time for that," I said pulling her on top of me and kissing her. I started placing kisses down her neck which I knew drove her crazy. As things started heating up I asked,"Hey, is Elise here?"

"Um yeah, we should probably take this to my room."

I got up with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. I walked into her room, shutting the door, and I laid her on her bed.

"Remember when I told you I have a surprise for you?" I nodded as I took my shirt off.

She pulled her shirt off slowly and she smiled shyly.

"Did you pierce your belly button?" I asked kneeling down next to the bed, in between her legs, as she was sitting up on the edge.

"Yeah, do you like it?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love it baby, you did this for me?" she nods, "It's so sexy," I begin to kiss around her navel leaving wet spots behind. I kiss her all the way down to her waist and then pulled off her shorts.