Guess who's coming to dinner

Okay, so I know you probably all hate me right now, because I haven't updated in forever. But, I just got out of school so updates should be coming more frequently. When I finally sat down to write this chapter, I got major writers block so I hope you enjoy this.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\

Blake's POV:

After what felt like an eternity of being apart, we were together in her bed. It felt almost like we were never apart, like nothing had ever happened. For there to be a huge scandal against her, she definitely seemed to be okay. I know we just got back together, and everything's going great but, I have to ask what happened. I just need to know.

"What?" she asked. I guess I was staring a bit too intently at her.

"Kenz, how'd you get here?" I finally asked.

"How'd I get here?" she repeated. "My grandparents house?" she shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I just missed my grandparents." she said as she flipped her hair so it was all to one side.

"Seriously Kenz,"

She sighed loudly, "Fine, I guess you do know when I'm lying," she said looking down.

"So," I said encouraging her to continue.

"I have nowhere else to go, Blake! Alright, is that what you wanted to hear?" she said a little hurt I could tell her eyes were watering.

"But what about James?"

"I really don't feel like talking about it, Blake." she said looking down.

"Hey," I grabbed her face in my hands. "You can tell me anything, you know that."

Before she could say anything else, her nana came knocking on the door. "Hey, I don't mind you two being in here, but I don't know how I feel about the doors being closed."

"Sorry Nana, we were just finishing up," Kenzy said getting up from the bed.

"But what abou-" I started, but was interrupted by Kenzy's cold glare.

"Will you be joining us for dinner, Blake?" her nana asked as Kenzy walked out.

"Um, I would love to."

I had never met even one member of Kenzy's family, considering they live all the way across the country. So, to say I was nervous was an understatement. But, her grandparents seemed nice and the food looked really good. It had been a long time since I had sat down with family and had a home-cooked meal.

At the dinner table, Me and Kenz sat next to each other while her nana sat across from us and her granddad sat at the head of the table.

"So Blake, do you go to USC with my granddaughter?" her granddad asked.