Come Back to Bed

Blake's POV:
I hate to admit it but last night I gave in to Kenzys seductive ways.
|Flashback|
I had her on the counter and snatched her shorts off as I sucked on her neck. I slid my fingers under her panties, sliding in and out of her with ease.
She moaned. At the time I knew I should stop, because I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. But how could I? I mean I'm a man. Plus I've got a hard on, and she's soaking wet.
She must've felt my dick through my shorts, because she started to rub it. Since we're no longer together I decided to take advantage of the situation. I gave her a look and shrugged. She nodded with a shrug.
She hopped down from the counter, and got down on her knees. I pulled my shorts down to my ankle, revealing my fully erected penis. She grabbed it with her hand and started to blow me. It felt so good with her even pace and gentle touch. I started to moan.
I eventually got a little cocky. "Got a bigger cock than DJ, don't I?"
She nodded a little confused. And continued sucking my dick. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I came in her mouth. After she swallowed, I bent down to her level and kissed her.
We ended up fucking, but I used a condom in spite of her.
"Babe, no," she said moaning. "I'm on birth control, remember?"
"I know, but I don't want your STD's" I smirked, imitating what she said after the first time we fucked.
|END FLASHBACK|
But anyways, I felt bad so I let her sleep in bed with me. Mainly, so we could possibly fuck again. I could probably go for morning sex, but I should save my testosterone for my game tonight.
I sat up slowly, hoping not to wake her. But as soon as I did, I could feel her twitch.
"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.
"Good morning," she said in a stretch. She pulled the sheets up covering her chest.
"Hey," I said without looking in her direction.
"Have you seen my shirt?"
"You weren't wearing a shirt,"
"Ok, well have you seen my bra?" she asked annoyed.
"No, I think you took that off downstairs"
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She walked down the hall butt naked into the guest room. As she walked away I kept my eyes glued to her ass. Man, that's what got me last time.
I knew I shouldn't, but my dick was the one doing the talking.
/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\:/\/\
Kenzy's POV:
Although Blake and I slept together last night, he obviously didn't have a change of heart. But I didn't have the energy to deal with Blake's bitter attitude this morning. I needed to get ready for class.
I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After, I walked into my room to put some new bra and underwear on. But before I could finish putting my bra on, Blake walked in.
"Hey," I said turning around.
"Baby girl," he said entering the room. Which, to be honest kind of confused me. It's been a while since he called me baby girl. The way he stood in the doorway, shirtless with only his boxers on, he was so sexy.
He slowly made his way over to me, "what are you doing?" he asked.
"Getting ready for class,"
"Why don't you come back to bed with me?"
"Definitely not," I said. "Could you..?" I ask gesturing to my bra strap and turning around.
He used two hands and the touch of his hands gave me chills. His hands slowly moved southward to my hips. he placed kisses on my neck.
I pushed him away. "No, I can't do this right now. I'm sorry."
"What time will you be home?" he asked staring me up and down as I continued to get dressed.
"Not til 10 or 11 o'clock."
"Well then later? I mean I have a game but we could maybe do it afterward..." He offered.
"Sure, I guess" I laughed. "Well good luck tonight, I gotta go." I said grabbing my bag and walking past him.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Blake's POV:
Tonight our team played Golden State, but we lost. It was extremely devastating for me, because it was our first game of the regular season. And since I was injured last season I was really excited to get out there and play. But either way DJ and I are getting shit faced tonight. At least that was the plan anyway.
When we get there we head straight to the bar. But I notice there's a lot girls standing around watching DJ and I.
"Damn D, look at her" I said staring at a girl dancing out on the floor but keeping constant eye contact with me.
"Her?" he laughed.
"What, you don't think she's hot?" I ask in disbelief.
"She's okay, "
"You're fucking crazy," I said as I walked over to the girl. She turned around to face me with a great big smile on her face.
"Hi," she said with enthusiasm.
"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" I ask.
"Sure" she said and I followed her back to the bar.
"Hey, DJ. I'd like to introduce you to someone," I looked to her realizing I never asked her name. "Uh what's your name again?" I asked.
"Rachel," she stated.
"DJ meet Rachel" I said.
"Hi," she responded as DJ raised his glass to her.
I yawned, "I'm suddenly feeling really sleepy." I winked at DJ. "Rachel would you like to go home with me?" I ask with a sly smile.
"Um sure," she said hanging on to my arm.
Before I could even make a move, I felt DJ pull my arm. "Dude, are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yeah, she's fucking hot" I shrug.
"But I thought you were trying to fix things with Kenzy"
"No, actually. I'm not over what you guys did to me,"
"Whatever," he said throwing his hands up in the air.
I took Rachel home with me. She isn't really my type but it doesn't matter I just wanna fuck. It wasn't even 11 o'clock yet.
We got to the kitchen and she sat down at one of the barstools. "Hey, can I have a glass of water?"
"Uh sure," I said walking to the fridge.
She walked up behind me grabbing my butt. "Woah there," I said turning around. I looked down at her, she was about 5'2" which was definitely a change from Kenzy being 5'10", but she had a nice body nonetheless.
"You're a feisty one aren't you?" I ask and she nods excitedly. I bend down to pick her up and we start making out. As things started heating up, we headed toward the bedroom.
The girl was clearly plastered. She stood on my bed and started to strip for me. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.
I nodded, "How about you come down from there so we can finish what we started?"
"Okay, whatever you say" she said as she jumped on me, with her legs straddling my waist.
I laid her down and we got busy.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Kenzy's POV:
I had a late night of studying tonight. I went straight to the library after practice, without getting a chance to change or anything. When I got to the house it was around 11:15. I guess Blake was tired after his game because he wasn't downstairs.
So, I decided to go upstairs and shower. When I reach the top of the stairs I hear a noise coming from Blake's room.
I walked closer and heard excessive moaning. I hoped to God, that this wasn't what I thought. But I stayed outside his door and heard a females voice. There's no denying this when there's evidence going on right in front of you. He's fucking some random bitch right after we had sex. If there was any hope of us getting back together, it's now shattered.
I instantly feel a tear roll down my cheek. I walked away from the door, and moped back to my room. Don't get me wrong it does hurt knowing he's sleeping with someone else, but it's just the fact that he had the audacity to practically do it right in front of me.
I cried and cried and cried until I finally fell asleep. Although I could barely get any sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about what Blake did. I kept reliving it in my head repeatedly.
I finally woke up and decided to shower and then get the hell out of here as soon as possible. I don't even know where I'm going to go, I just know I have to get out of here. I grabbed my towel and walked across the hall to the bathroom. I swung the door open, agrivated, and I there was someone in there. She was short, blonde, and skinny... I guess this must be the random bitch from last night.
"Oh sorry, Blake told me I could use this bathroom" she said and then shut the door in my face.
Of all the fucking bathrooms in this place, I thought. He's doing this on purpose, I know he is.
I suddenly became enraged and walked back into my room and sat in the bed debating what I should do. But the longer I sat there the more mad I felt myself getting.
I stormed out of my room and knocked on the bathroom door, "Get the fuck out!" I yelled.
I knew I was probably being irrational and crazy but at this point I didn't even care. Blake came out of his room and rushed over to us. "Kenzy what in the hell are you doing?"
"What am I doing?" I repeated. "Blake, how could you do this to me?" I asked close to tears staring him straight in the eyes.
"He didn't do anything wrong," the blond bitch said.
"Lady," I said with anger, "Nobody was talking to you. Why don't you just go home?" I asked redirecting my attention to Blake.
"I'm not leaving until Blake asks me to," she said but I was no longer paying attention.
"Rachel, will you please leave?" Blake asked.
I know I probably could have been nicer, but I didn't have the time to sympathize with her.
"Okay, if that's what you want baby," she said and then kissed him on the lips.
This of course only made me angrier. I walked into my room, slamming the door violently behind me. I grabbed my suitcase from the top of my closet, until I realized I was completely crying by this point. I had never felt like this before, I was so hurt it felt like I was hyperventilating. I couldn't even think straight I just started throwing my clothes in my suitcase.
I heard Blake storming into the room and I ignored him.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, but I didn't respond. "Oh, so you're ignoring me now? Come on Kenz, grow up you're acting like a child. Act like an adult for once." He knew I hated it when he told me that, but I'm not gonna let him make me mad. "Are you seriously leaving? What are you gonna do? Sleep in your car?" He was seriously provoking me now, and it was starting to piss me off. "You know, you don't have anywhere to go, right?" He asked. And then he walked closer to my bed, where I was throwing my things in my suitcase. He took my suitcase and flipped it over, completely emptying it.
"Blake what the fuck?" I had finally reached my boiling point.
He started to laugh, "This isn't fucking funny!" I said.
"It kind of is though. Now you know how it feels." He said crossing his arms.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"You had sex with DJ, and now I just had sex with Rachel. So we're kind of even. " He explained.
"Um no the fuck we aren't! I don't know how many times I've told you, I did not sleep with DJ!"
"DJ already told me y'all hooked up, what else could that mean?"
"It means that we made out, he felt me up, he left a hickey on my neck,"
"So you didn't sleep with him?" He asked calmly.
"No, I've been trying to tell you!" I yelled. "But, I know I've done some fucked up things in my life, but I would never do something so twisted or disrespectful to you, because I love you, and to be honest I thought you loved me too," I said on the verge of tears.
"Baby girl, I do love you"
"If you loved me you wouldn't have sex with some random bitch right in front of me, and don't you dare deny it. I know you did it on purpose."
He walked up to me and held my face, wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I'm so sorry, I was wrong for what I did to you. Please forgive me." He pleaded, but before I could pull away, he kissed me passionately.
I backed away shaking my head. "I can't forgive you Blake, you really hurt me. Will you please give me a minute to pack up my stuff?" I asked and walked away with his hands behind his head.
I knew I didn't have a permanent home right now, but there was somewhere i knew I was always welcomed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hey guys! Sorry it took me do long to update. But I think this chapters fairly long, so there you go!

Also this chapter and last chapter have been the title of some really great John Mayer songs, so get used to that in the future 👌