Uno

Hey ya'll sorry I haven't updated in a while. But this Chapter is gonna be Rated R, I've never done one like this so let me know what you think :)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Chapter Nine: Uno

Ever since Blake had told me he loved me, it was like nothing had changed. Even after I couldn't say it back, he didn't pressure me at all. It kind of made me want so say it more.

Blake and I were sitting down in the living room playing uno. He had already peeked at my last card, and knew it was green. But he held all the power, he had two cards left. One was a wild card and the other was a red card.

"I change the color to green," Blake said with a wink as he laid the card down.

"Then I win," I said confused.

"Wow, Kenz. Good game," Blake said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wait did you let me win?" I said staring at him.

"No, you beat me fair and square," he said and took our dishes to the kitchen.

He let me win, he doesn't ever let anyone win. Him and I are the two most competitive people ever. Who cares if it's just for fun, he loves winning almost as much as I do. He must really love me. As weird as it sounds, that it took a game of uno for me to realize it, but I - I love him too. And I need to tell him now!

"Blake?" I yelled as I walked in to the kitchen.

"Yeah, you okay?" Blake asked concerned.

"Tell me again," I said in a stern voice.

"What are you talking about?" Blake asked confused.

"Blake listen, the last relationship I was in was very traumatic for me. I dated this guy, James, he was in a fraternity. Let's just say he wasn't very loyal, but I was so scared he would leave that when he told me he 'loved' me, I said it back." I paused, "Then we slept together, and not long after he ended things." I said looking down. " I know it might not seem like a big deal to you, but it was for me."

"I know it's definitely a big deal to me, Kenzy," he said putting my hands in his. "Was he your first?" Blake asked curiously.

"No um. He wasn't, I dated this guy before him, Drew. He played baseball for the Trojans. But, when he got transferred to UNLV, we broke up. I swore I would never love anyone like I loved him... But I was wrong," I paused, I felt a tear roll down my face. "Blake, I was so wrong," I could feel myself crying now.

Blake held my face in his hands and wiped my tears with his thumb.

I pulled away and sucked up my tears, "So just tell me again," I demanded.

"Kennedy Geoffries, I love you," he said with his hands still holding my face.

I laughed, " I love you too,"

He pulled me in close and put his hand on the small of my back and kissed me. I jumped into his arms as we continued to make out.

"Come here," he said walking towards the stairs.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked still attached to his body.

He giggled into my neck as he continued to kiss it.

He laid me down on his bed and took off his shirt. He laid down on top of me and I put my arms around my neck.

"I love you," he said in between kisses.

"I love you too,"

He sat me up and pulled my shirt off. He kissed me from my neck all the way down my stomach. He began tugging at my bra until finally he managed to get it off.

I tugged at his shorts, signaling for him to take them off, and so he did and I could see it through his underwear.

I laughed.

"Umm is something funny?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Let's see if you're laughing in a second." Blake said as he ripped my shorts and underwear off.

And suddenly we were both nude in his bed.

"And, here comes the penis," I accidentally said aloud.

"Babe, stop making jokes while I'm trying to have sex with you," he whined, "Just relax. Let me take care of you." Blake said calming me down.

Then all of a sudden, he entered me, "Fffuck!" I yelled in pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Blake, I'm a big girl. I can handle it." I said arrogantly.

"Okay then," he said then smirked. He thrusted all the way into me again and again, while leaving kissed up and down my neck. I began to softly bite his neck as I started to feel myself cum.

We both came at the same time, and we rolled off of me and we both panted in exhaustion.

But I wasn't done yet, my competitiveness was kicking in , "You're not tired already are you?" I asked crawling on top of him.

"Nope, I was just making sure you were okay. I'm ready whenever you are, sweetheart." he said putting his hands behind his head.

He may be cocky in and out of the bedroom, but I love him for it.