Phi Kappa Psi

Blake's POV:

"Baby, I fucked up. I know I did. But If I could take it back, I would and you know that" I exhale shaking my head back and forth. "Listen Kenzy, please just come home so we can talk about this... I love you" I hung up frustrated in myself. This is the fifth voicemail I've sent her. "Fuuuuck!" I yell throwing my phone against the wall of the lockeroom.

"Blake, what the fuck!" DJ yelled running over to where I was.

"You're an asswhole, D. You know that?" I said kind of joking. No matter what happens between Kenz and I, DJ and I are still gonna be teamates. So I'm over whatever happened between him and Kenzy.

"How am I the asswhole? You're the one disturbing the peace in the lockeroom"

"You made me believe that you fucked my girl and now she's not returning any of my calls"

"That's not my fault man, that's all you" he said.

"I know man. I fucking know. I just want to know that she's safe" I put my head in my hands. I've never felt like such a dick.

"Do you even know where she's staying?" DJ asked.

I shook my head, "Not a fucking clue,"

"Have you asked anyone about her?"

"Who would I even ask?"

"You could always talk to Elise" he shrugged.

"Nah, man. I don't even have her number"

"I do. "

"You do?"

"Yeah, man. I think she was kind of feeling me, before-- you know," he trailed off.

"Whatever man, just give me her number."

<< << << << << << << << << << << <<
Kenzy's POV:

"So, how's life been at Phi Kappa Psi?" Elise asked.

"Okay," I shrugged. "They're all usually out at all hours of the night, so they're not too much of a bother."

"I was honestly surprised you had the guts to even call James after what he did to you." Elise said.

"Yeah I know. What he did to me was messed up, but not as messed up as what Blake did to me."

"Yeah Ken, about Blake... Don't you think you should give him another chance? I mean, I don't know but he really did seem like a good guy."

"Yeah, he seemed like a lot of things," I said under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I said. "Look Elise, I know you're trying to help and all but, I got it all under control. And I want nothing to do with Blake Griffin" I laughed. "Speak of the devil," I said realizing he was calling me yet again. When will he get it through his head? I do not want to talk to him. I put my phone away and let it go to voicemail.

"Okay, okay" she said throwing her hands up in the air. "Hm, looks like I'm getting a call."

<< << << << << << << << << << << <<
Elise's POV:

"Who's calling?" Kenzy asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Let me see," she asked reaching for the phone. "That's Blake's number. Hold on El, how the hell did he get your number?"

"I don't know, I didn't give it to him."

"Well whatever you do, do not answer it!" She demanded. "This kids fuckin relentless, I swear," she mumbled. "Anyways, you're still coming over after practice, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there. I still can't believe you're sleeping on the couch of a frat house," I laughed.

"I'm not sleeping on anyone's couch. James is letting me stay in their extra room. It's honestly not that bad. But you gotta make sure you don't tell anyone. No one can know."

After practice we went to Phi Kappa Psi. And the whole way there, all I could think about was calling Blake back. I know Kenzy doesn't want me too, but staying here could not be as good as she's making it out to be.

"You ready?" Kenzy asked as we pulled up to the house.

I nodded.

"Kenzy, you're finally back. Did you bring back any food?" One of the guys asked.

"No I did not," Kenzy said while plopping on the couch. "Where's James?" She asked.

"Uh in the back somewhere," he said scratching the back of his head. Clearly the kid was stoned. "Hold on. James!" He yelled.

"What Cody?!" James asked annoyed. He was wearing khaki shorts and no shirt. It seems to me that he doesn't own a shirt.

"Kenzy wanted you," he stated.

"Oh hey Kenz, I didn't realize you were back already. And you brought a friend. Oh, Elise long time no see."

"Hey James," I tried to sound polite but I really would rather gauge my eyes out than be here right now."

"Anyways Kenz, I heard y'all have a game tomorrow night. We were wondering if we could go," James asked. By then it seemed that the entire fraternity was in the living room listening to James and Kenzy.

"Yeah, of course. We're playing the Bruins so we'll need all the support we can get."
She said.

"Oh also, guess who's reffing our games?" I said.

"Oh please don't tell me it's--" I cut her off.

"Yep, it's Frank."

"Oh fuckk me!" She yelled.

"Who's Frank?" James asked.

"Just this dumb ass referee that hates me," she said rolling her eyes.

"He's actually pretty cute, Kenzy. Kinda looks like Zach Efron."

"I don't care who he looks like. He's annoying as fuck. The last game he reffed, he gave me a red card for 'arguing with him" she said using air quotes, "I had to sit out for the rest of the game, and we ended up losing! He's such a dick."

"Why don't you just sleep with him?" Cody asked with a serious expression.

"No, are you serious?!" Kenzy balked.

"Well I'm just saying, if you slept with me I wouldn't give you a red card."

"Cody, shut the fuck up. She's not taking your advice." James yelled.

My phone started vibrating, it was Blake. I don't care what Kenzy says I'm gonna talk to him.

"Um I gotta use the bathroom," I said getting up.

"Oh, it's right around the corner," James directed.

"Yeah I remember," I said. As soon as I got in the bathroom I answered the phone. "Hello," I whispered.

"Elise?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Hey, it's Blake. DJ gave me your number. I just really need to get in touch with Kenzy. Is she around?"

"Uh yeah, but I don't think she wants to speak with you right now. "

"Okay, I understand. Thanks anyways Elise,"

"Wait!" I said I couldn't just let him hang up. "We're having a game tomorrow night at 7:00. You can see her there." I said.

Hopefully Kenzy will be open to talking to him tomorrow.