Telling the truth

Kenzy's POV:

"You don't mind them being here, do you?" I guess Blake was aware of my discontentment by the expression on my face.

"No, I just thought it was going to be just you and I together," I wined.

"Don't worry," he said pushing the hair away from my face, "After this we can go back to my place, where we'll be all alone."

"Promise?"

"Of course, baby girl." He kissed me on the forehead to reassure me.

"Come on, let's go be social," Blake joked putting my hand in his, walking over to greet them.

"Hey Kenzy. How's your knee?" DJ asks with overwhelming interest.

"It's fine," I said under my breath.

"DJ and I are going to grab some more equipment from the back. Y'all two stay here and chat. " Blake instructed.

As soon as they left I moved over to the middle of the court.

"Hey, I know what happened last week." Alexis said getting my attention.

"What are you talking about?" I tried playing innocent.

"At DJ's party. I know you and DJ hooked up."

"Did he tell you?"

"He didn't have to. I'm not dumb."

I let out a heavy sigh.

"But, whatever it doesn't matter, because we're together now. I'm just here so you don't try any funny business." She said trying to accuse me of something.

"Oh trust me, I'm not the one you should be worried about"

"Look, just stay away from him! I'll be watching," She says sternly walking towards the treadmills and putting in her earbuds.

Whatever, I thought.

I made my way back over to the center if the gym starting to stretch.

"You getting started without me?" DJ asked busting through the doors.

"Um yeah," I said matter-of-factly. But not too long before I noticed he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Alexis.

"I was actually talking to my girlfriend, Alexis," he said pointing towards her.

I looked up at him and he had a smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued my stretching.

"You ready to get to work?" Blake asked coming through the doors.

"Yeah," I said standing up, "Just finishing up my stretch."

I stood up with my feet shoulders width apart, bending down with my palms touching the floor between my legs.

"I could watch you do that for days, girl." Blake says while massaging my lower back, his fingers tracing my spine.

"Sure could," DJ agreed.

"Hey, you making a pass at my woman?" Blake snaps jokingly.

Blake makes his way over to DJ and they begin play fighting. Ducking and weaving and throwing light punches.

This was supposed to be our time together but it got hijacked by DJ and his ho of a girlfriend.

"If you two faggots are done fooling around, I'd like to start with the weights," I said making my way over to the bench.

"Ouch Kenzy, that's very offensive. " Blake said scooping me up into his arms.

"Blake put me down, I'm serious!"